Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Naming Your Angel Babies?

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was just curious if any of you have named your angel babies?

My boyfriend and I are Christians so we believe that one day we will get to see our baby. We did name him and honestly it really helped. Now we can talk about him and all that and he actually has a name.

I miscarried before we found out the sex, but from the very beginning I felt very strongly that it was a boy and I have had dreams (still do) and he is always a boy.

Our angel baby is Caleb Gabriel.(:

What is/are yours? 

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I know the sexes of both of mine, my first I was far enough to have known for weeks and her name is Norah Vivienne. My second I was pretty sure was a boy, I didn't know for sure until I got test results a few weeks later and his name is Judah Stanley.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:50 PM
2 moms liked this

August River

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Henry Michael

i was far enough along to know the gender. :( It was our first boy after four healthy girls! :( 

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I love the name Vivienne for a girl. My husband nixed it though because he says he has some crazy aunt somewhere back down the family line named Viviene which ruins the name for him. I think it's just so classic & romantic...and I'm from the South, so I think of Vivienne Leigh as Scarlett O'hara! :)  

Quoting TwinkleStars918:

I know the sexes of both of mine, my first I was far enough to have known for weeks and her name is Norah Vivienne. My second I was pretty sure was a boy, I didn't know for sure until I got test results a few weeks later and his name is Judah Stanley.

Namaste09
by Samantha on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
My angels are
Riley Alexander and Aryanna. (Haven't picked a middle name yet)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Emeraldmama7
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I felt that this baby was a boy but since it was too early to really know we are going with a unisex name.  I chose Sage (as I like it for a boy but many view it as a girls name) and we haven't come up with a middle name yet.  I will be making a memory box with his/her special things in there, such as my positive pregnancy test, u/s pics, the baby's sac/body & tissue, and my hospital wrist bands.  My daughter said even though the baby is no longer with us s/he will always be a part of our family.  Out of the mouths of babes.  =)

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I was to early to know the sex but thought girl so named her Lilly Lynn.
TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:08 PM
I love it too (obviously). Both of my losses middle names are after their dad's parents, just like we planned to use if we didnt lose them, Vivian and Stanley but I liked the the other spelling we chose so we used it instead.

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

I love the name Vivienne for a girl. My husband nixed it though because he says he has some crazy aunt somewhere back down the family line named Viviene which ruins the name for him. I think it's just so classic & romantic...and I'm from the South, so I think of Vivienne Leigh as Scarlett O'hara! :)  

Quoting TwinkleStars918:

2004MAMA715
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
My first I was far enough to know it was a boy and named him Matthew Richard. My second I didn't know, but we called him/her bumblebee so that is still what we say. The last one was 2/24 and we haven't come up with a name yet. Giving the baby a name helps a lot. This was first lost with SO and it's still too soon for him to talk about it so I'm giving him time.
egal105
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Ours was Jack Henry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN