Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I was just curious if any of you have named your angel babies?

My boyfriend and I are Christians so we believe that one day we will get to see our baby. We did name him and honestly it really helped. Now we can talk about him and all that and he actually has a name.

I miscarried before we found out the sex, but from the very beginning I felt very strongly that it was a boy and I have had dreams (still do) and he is always a boy.

Our angel baby is Caleb Gabriel.(:

What is/are yours? 

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Replies (31-39):
DancerGirlie
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Yes, it has really helped me a lot!

Quoting Bailee2b:

I haven't named my angel but feel strongly that the baby was a boy.  You all have said how much it helped.  Maybe I will give him a name.

lfcmommy
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
We never knew the sex. We named or baby Monday. I had a strong feeling it was a girl though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

We did not name ours but we always though if we did they would be the names we wanted for those two kids at the time.  That is a beautiful name too :-)  I think it helps some women find closre!

mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

i lost my son at a estimated 15wks gestation.. he was for sure a boy.. he had all the parts.. his name is Jason Robert. :)

i created these group for moms who have lost a child.. and need support from other moms who understand. who else is better to rely on than a Angel Mom
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/AngelMommySupport/
Cafemom: http://www.cafemom.com/group/109635/

mattiehatter
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
My most recent angel is named Layne Journey. It helped during the healing process.
MaryJarrett
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Zane Amari
&
Elliot Rowan
<3
DancerGirlie
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM

These are all beautiful! Thank you for sharing with me ladies.

TwiPottermommy
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I was 23 week when we lost or baby so we got to find out what we were having and he was a boy.  We already had names picked out for both a boy and a girl and we wanted to stick to what his name was going to be.  Or angel baby boy's name is Harrison Cooper.  I miss him so very much!

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

My son is Ryder Benjamin, he was 40 weeks so we had known for a long time he was a boy.

Then my m/c in July we didnt know until we got the test results back, but she was a girl and we named her Neveah Star

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN