Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How many do u have an whats there names an ages if u want to share pics also welcome (WARNING ANGEL BABY PICS)

Posted by   + Show Post
I have 3 angels above an 0 rainbow babys Hope would have been 3 on May 10 Joseph & Ethan i was due the 17th of May
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Replies (11-19):
mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:15 AM
I have one angel in heaven. I didn't know the sex of my baby but I believe she is a girl for some reason. I named her Heaven Lynn. Cause she is in heaven. I have a 21 yr. Old step son here on earth who I claim as my own son and he calls me mom. I am sorry for your all moms here and all losses. Hugs to all of u. My baby was only 8 weeks she passed on July 28th2012 on my hubby's b-day. She would have been born March 5th2013. Hugs to all of u sincerely, Dawna God bless all of u and all of our little angels in heaven.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I have my 20 mo old dd, Karen July 27, and two angels, Gabriel/Gabriella March 30, and Claude/Claudia Nov 5. I have no due dates for my angels, only the day that they were no longer with me. G would have been a November baby, and C would have been another July baby.

lind.shep
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I have two healthy girls here with me, and Emily Ann in heaven. She was born sleeping at 34 weeks two years ago. I keep wishing for my rainbow baby, but have been told I will probably not be able to conceive again without help.
StClairsWifey
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I have two bio children here with me and a bio step daughter that I call my own. We lost my son's twin at 8 weeks, so I don't know the gender. We are going today for a D&C, for our 9w5d Peanut. I was supposed to be 13 weeks tomorrow. This loss seems so much more real. I guess bc we seen the u/s and seen the baby's heartbeat. I'm having a really rough time. 

catz4me02
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:53 AM
I have 0 babies on earth and 5 in heaven.....
jae414
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:20 AM
I have one boy (5) and one girl (7mos) here on earth. And I have one angel baby, Jordan, who was due 10-3-13.
ttsmommy2008
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Two boys, ages 12 & 6.
One girl, age 5.

We lost our angel baby boy @ 13.3 wks, on Jan 31, 2012, he'd be about 8 months old now.

And we're expecting our rainbow baby, (another boy!) in June.
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I have 2 children here with me: Philip almost 14 and Paige is 7.  We lost our Noelle 10/16/2011 and lost another baby a few months later Gabriel 3/29/2012

TheJs
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM
i have 2 living and one angel baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)