Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So many feelings right now but the most is that I'm scared. I did the first blood test on Wednesday an Thursday the midwife called to say my numbers are extremely low for 5 weeks an gave me the spiel on how there is nothing I did or could have done to stop this. So giving no hope of numbers doubling at today's blood test. But everything I have read says that you should never use HCG levels to tell how far along someone is an that it should only be used to see if numbers are doubling.
I'm scared to hope that the numbers have gone up but I'm really starting to wonder if its possible.
I'm scared to get a phone call this afternoon telling me yes you for sure are loosing the baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Replies (21-25):
Namaste09
by Samantha on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Thanks, I just want it to be Monday already an get some answers. Today has gone well though an I am starting to find my hope an positivity again at least to make it through till I have answers.

Quoting Turtledoves:

That's great news that the test shows your numbers are higher. Good sign! I'm praying for you!

Quoting Namaste09:

So I decided if she is saying my numbers are showing 1-2weeks (not pregnant is my inderstanding) I would test again with digital so I tested still positive an last time it said 1-2weeks now it says 2-3 so obviously it's going up.
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Thinking of you and good luck
Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I'll send extra prayers on Monday! I have faith that you'll be okay. I feel like we're going to be due date buddies again! As soon as you announced you were pregnant, I said "I think this will be my month too - it just seems right, and then we'll get to be in the due date group that we never got to finish last time." I just found out I'm pregnant, so it seems like it's falling into place. =)

Quoting Namaste09:

Thanks, I just want it to be Monday already an get some answers. Today has gone well though an I am starting to find my hope an positivity again at least to make it through till I have answers.

Quoting Turtledoves:

That's great news that the test shows your numbers are higher. Good sign! I'm praying for you!

Quoting Namaste09:

So I decided if she is saying my numbers are showing 1-2weeks (not pregnant is my inderstanding) I would test again with digital so I tested still positive an last time it said 1-2weeks now it says 2-3 so obviously it's going up.

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose.

Namaste09
by Samantha on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Thank you would be awesome to be due date buddies again :) I'm sooo happy for you.

Quoting Turtledoves:

I'll send extra prayers on Monday! I have faith that you'll be okay. I feel like we're going to be due date buddies again! As soon as you announced you were pregnant, I said "I think this will be my month too - it just seems right, and then we'll get to be in the due date group that we never got to finish last time." I just found out I'm pregnant, so it seems like it's falling into place. =)

Quoting Namaste09:

Quoting Turtledoves:

Quoting Namaste09:

Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Sorry for all the stress of waiting. Good luck and hoping for a positive update. On a side note...with my two losses my numbers were super high. This time, they were lower and didn't quite double at first like they "should". So try not to lose hope. Thinking of you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)