Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

QOTD friday

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM
  • 28 Replies
What's your favorite book and what are you reading now?

My favorite book is Of Mice And Men
And I am reading Anna Karenina
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:49 PM
I don't have an exact favorite book, but without a doubt my favorite author is Jodi Piccoult and I have loved all of her books. I haven't had the time to read in awhile which makes me sad, pre-baby I read at least one book a week. I read at a slower rate when he was an infant, but toddlerhood is a different story and I also have my friends daughter I take care of 4 or 5 days a week, so 'me' time is hard to get.

Quoting lunarmamma:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:55 PM
What kind of books does she write?
Believe me, I know what you mean, my daughter is 3 so "me" time is few and far between, and this book I am reading is over 600 pages, so its going to take me forever to finish ....lol

Quoting TwinkleStars918:

I don't have an exact favorite book, but without a doubt my favorite author is Jodi Piccoult and I have loved all of her books. I haven't had the time to read in awhile which makes me sad, pre-baby I read at least one book a week. I read at a slower rate when he was an infant, but toddlerhood is a different story and I also have my friends daughter I take care of 4 or 5 days a week, so 'me' time is hard to get.

Quoting lunarmamma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dizzydd
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM

My favorite book is "Pride and Prejudice".  I'm not currently reading anything.  I'm way into watching "The Walking Dead" on Netflix when I get the chance :)

lunarmamma
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM
I haven't read that one, I will have to add it to my list.
I have never seen that show but my best friend loves it. I got into trueblood....love that show!

Quoting dizzydd:

My favorite book is "Pride and Prejudice".  I'm not currently reading anything.  I'm way into watching "The Walking Dead" on Netflix when I get the chance :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dizzydd
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I just started watching "The Walking Dead".  I've heard so much about it and had some time and thought, "Why not?"

Quoting lunarmamma:

I have never seen that show but my best friend loves it. I got into trueblood....love that show!

Quoting dizzydd:

egal105
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I love Eat, Love, Pray.  I don't know why. I am currently reading the second book in the Game of Thrones series. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Favorite book?  I have too many to say lol.  And not currently reading anything right now.

lunarmamma
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM
I have heard that's it's a good show

Quoting dizzydd:

I just started watching "The Walking Dead".  I've heard so much about it and had some time and thought, "Why not?"

Quoting lunarmamma:

Quoting dizzydd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lunarmamma
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Eat love pray...I saw that movie and I loved it!

Quoting egal105:

I love Eat, Love, Pray.  I don't know why. I am currently reading the second book in the Game of Thrones series. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
egal105
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Quoting lunarmamma:

The book is great. I haven't seen the movie though. I highly recommend it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)