Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

The doctor still hasn't gotten back to me!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM
  • 23 Replies

Can you believe that?  My numbers went from 113 to 118 to 107 and I still haven't heard from any of the doctors at Kaiser telling me what to do.  No cramping, no bleeding.  What is the deal?

i decided to take a dollar store test figuring if I got a light line, the miscarriage was eminent and the line was super faint. I'm disappointed, but I  am glad to at least have a firm idea of what's going on. 

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OkWolfe
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Have you called them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dizzydd
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Just emailed.  The other doctors get notifications of my messages as well.  He told me he would be in yesterday and following up with me and still hasn't.  Sent another message and nada.  I'm not feeling in a hurry to go in, but I feel like they should have something to say.

Quoting OkWolfe:

Have you called them?

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM

That is so irritating and frustrating. I hope you hear from someone soon.

OkWolfe
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM
I would just in in

Quoting dizzydd:

Just emailed.  The other doctors get notifications of my messages as well.  He told me he would be in yesterday and following up with me and still hasn't.  Sent another message and nada.  I'm not feeling in a hurry to go in, but I feel like they should have something to say.

Quoting OkWolfe:

Have you called them?

dizzydd
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I'm just so tired of it.  If I call in, they'll have me see some other incompetent doctor.

Quoting OkWolfe:

I would just in in

Quoting dizzydd:

Quoting OkWolfe:

Have you called them?

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM
I would call and demand your dr. It's hard enough to have to go through this but when you need answers and they don't get back its frustrating! ((hugs))
Namaste09
by Samantha on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I totally believe you. Going through similar situation had blood take. Wednesday they didnt tell me what number but that it was extremely low, had blood done today they told me they would call me but haven't an wont now since its 6pm here an there closed. So now I have to wait the weekend. Also have no spotting or bleeding.
I'm hope this weekend goes by quickly an we can hurry up an get answers.
dizzydd
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM

That stinks!  I hope it turns out well for you.  I still have just a tensy bit of hope that by some miracle, the baby is fine.  I'm a nut, I guess. 

Quoting Namaste09:

I totally believe you. Going through similar situation had blood take. Wednesday they didnt tell me what number but that it was extremely low, had blood done today they told me they would call me but haven't an wont now since its 6pm here an there closed. So now I have to wait the weekend. Also have no spotting or bleeding.

Namaste09
by Samantha on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Your not a nut! I'm feeling same as you no bleeding no pain an still swollen boobs but my last miscarriage there was no signs either. But I also have that teensy bit of hope we never know till we have a for sure.

Quoting dizzydd:

That stinks!  I hope it turns out well for you.  I still have just a tensy bit of hope that by some miracle, the baby is fine.  I'm a nut, I guess. 

Quoting Namaste09:

busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Oh my word! Hound them! If the numbers are at the doctor's office, call and get ahold of the on call doctor. They should have access to that. If it's at the hospital lab, there should be someone there 24/7 for the hospital patients, so even if they're not technically "open", you should still be able to get ahold of someone. There is no reason for you to wait the weekend!

Quoting Namaste09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN