Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? April 5

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 62 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this
LOTS to do! But good!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Someone come bail me out of jail...I am about to go off on this lady with this home loan. They act like we are bothering them...its getting old
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:46 PM
:-( I'm sorry! Ill bail you out though!!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Someone come bail me out of jail...I am about to go off on this lady with this home loan. They act like we are bothering them...its getting old

egal105
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I'm having kinda a rough one.  Today is the last day for a woman I work with before she goes on maternity leave.  She is two weeks ahead of where I was.  It makes me sick to my stomach when I think about it.  I should be getting ready to have a baby.  I'm so sad.  Life can be so unfair.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Mobile Photo

That's my car, and it's stuck, in the mud, in the front yard, courtesy of my husband. It's kinda a funny story actually, lol! Other than that, cleaning and organizing...moving "into" part of the house that was under construction :). Now, if only part of my bed frame would turn up, I could move out of the dining room!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Are you shopping other loans? Because when one person is too busy, another person is more than happy to bend over backwards.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:44 PM
(((Hugs)))

Quoting egal105:

I'm having kinda a rough one.  Today is the last day for a woman I work with before she goes on maternity leave.  She is two weeks ahead of where I was.  It makes me sick to my stomach when I think about it.  I should be getting ready to have a baby.  I'm so sad.  Life can be so unfair.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My husband is never gonna live this down! A tow truck just pulled up, LOL
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Nah.. Just was speaking to the wrong idiot. I wowwed the bank manager with my southern charm, business knowledge, and mention of the word lawyer and we sign the loan on Tuesday. And just got a call from my husband and well I was expecting bells and whistles and he sounded less than pleased...kinda wanna cry now

Quoting Angela4boys:

Are you shopping other loans? Because when one person is too busy, another person is more than happy to bend over backwards.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Soon this will all be in the past. It took over 90 days to close our first house and I think I spent the entire time with a migraine from heck!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Nah.. Just was speaking to the wrong idiot. I wowwed the bank manager with my southern charm, business knowledge, and mention of the word lawyer and we sign the loan on Tuesday. And just got a call from my husband and well I was expecting bells and whistles and he sounded less than pleased...kinda wanna cry now

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)