Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

the last place i want to be...

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM
  • 13 Replies
Sitting in the woman's clinic again.. waiting for my follow up. It hurts so much seeing these happily pregnant woman. I'm just ready to go home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
felixi
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally understand. I wish they had a separate waiting room...I remember when we had our third ultrasound and the baby's heart had stopped beating. I openly wept onto a nearby nurse, which made nearby mommies squirm...I think it's uncomfortable for everyone involved. :-( Hang in there

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear ya. I wish they would make appointments special to avoid situations like this, but then it might not be fair to the expectant mothers.

Hoping for a quick wait! (hugs)

OkWolfe
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I wish we were in a different area too.

Quoting felixi:

I totally understand. I wish they had a separate waiting room...I remember when we had our third ultrasound and the baby's heart had stopped beating. I openly wept onto a nearby nurse, which made nearby mommies squirm...I think it's uncomfortable for everyone involved. :-( Hang in there

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM
I'm sorry I think we all go through that. I do wish they could have a different waiting room or even put us back in a room so it's easier for us.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I remember that appt myself. Very hard. I'm so sorry. (hugs)

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM

It was so hard. :( My OB asked me to come in first thing--they were going to have me be the first one in but I couldnt' make it in that early because of my older child's school schedule. I went in as early as possible and it ended up being a very crowded day so the wait was long--usually it's not--but that day, it took forever and it was horrible waiting and watching... :(

mdawn028
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:43 PM
I know it was tough for me looking at all the happy glowing pregnant women's faces took all I had to hold my emotions in and not let them see me cry when I lost my baby. It was tough I just wanted to bolt but I waited with my hubby to be called back to a room having to hear all the mothers there boast about their symptoms and how healthy their babies were and how good the pregnancy was going along how smoothly. I wanted to scream and cry at the same time. I am sorry for your loss. We are all here for u all of us moms have been through a loss or even losses. We all are here to support each other. I am sorry for your loss. Hugs. Sincerely a mom who cares Dawna
Namaste09
by Samantha on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I hear you :(    ((Hugs)) 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Hugs. There was a crying newborn at mine too-talk about bad to worse
Bailee2b
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:25 PM

My feelings were just the same as yours.  It was SO difficult to be there.  I wanted to shake the pregnant ladies and tell them to be thankful (luckily I controlled myself).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)