Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
Sitting in the woman's clinic again.. waiting for my follow up. It hurts so much seeing these happily pregnant woman. I'm just ready to go home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Replies (11-13):
Mommy4Clara
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I went in yesterday to confirm that I am having my second miscarriage and the nurses happily ask "how are you" and "when was your last menstrual" and "when is your due date?" seeing the other pregnant women is an added slap in the face....
OkWolfe
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:25 AM
My hormone levels are back to normal so that's the last time i go back for that. I was put on some meds for depression. I hope they help. I been just wanting to be alone all the time.

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

I know exactly what you mean. I went in yesterday to confirm that I am having my second miscarriage and the nurses happily ask "how are you" and "when was your last menstrual" and "when is your due date?" seeing the other pregnant women is an added slap in the face....

Mommy4Clara
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:47 AM
My HCG is still rising, but not doubling, so I have a long wait to get the hormones out of my system. I have to go back every week....
After my first miscarriage, I went on a generic Prozac, and it helped.

Quoting OkWolfe:

My hormone levels are back to normal so that's the last time i go back for that. I was put on some meds for depression. I hope they help. I been just wanting to be alone all the time.

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)