Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

help me out please I need info

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:14 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • My brothers girlfriend just miscarried today she should have been 10 weeks ... I did suffer a loss as well but mine was much later in pregnancy so I am not sure how to help her...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Offer her support and a crying shoulder and a listening ear. She's probably sore or just grieving too much to get out of bed. Offer to cook meals to bring over, bring some flowers to brighten her room, get her a little gift that would be meaningful to her miscarriage, or just tell her that you're there for anything she might need.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM
I am so sorry for both of your losses.Let her know u are there for her and give her a hug tell her about getting on here all of us will talk to her and try to comfort her too. A lot of moms onhere who have been through losses or a loss have really comforted me on here. Give her a big hug. Let her talk to u about things. Give her a shoulder to cry on. I lost my baby at 8 weeks.It is tough when u lose your bundle of joy I know. I lost mine 9 months ago. You both are loved. I am truly sorry for both of your losses. Hugs to both of u sincerely, Dawna
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I agree.. you said it perfectly!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Offer her support and a crying shoulder and a listening ear. She's probably sore or just grieving too much to get out of bed. Offer to cook meals to bring over, bring some flowers to brighten her room, get her a little gift that would be meaningful to her miscarriage, or just tell her that you're there for anything she might need.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Just be there for her. She may want to talk or she may not. She may need a shoulder to cry on or she may want to be by herself. Help out with as much of the little around the house types of things that you can. She may be in shock. I know I was for several days and didn't really do too much of anything. I am so sorry for her loss and yours as well. You may want to suggest this group to her as well. It saved me in more ways than one. Flowers are good too. They really helped me. Hugs to the both of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN