Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I just wanted to say I love all of u moms u all are awsome !!!!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:48 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this
All u moms are courageous, caring, sweet, loving, and strong. Thank all of u for also being supportive I appreciate everythingvery much all of u are awesome. We all all of us moms have been through so many hardships.We have been through the good bad and the ugly at times so to speak.We all have loved lost and loved some more we keep on loving our hearts out. We are moms we are strong even when we feel weak we are still strong we keep on going and keep on loving and caring and having compassion we are all strong from each other through each other and God gives us that strength. We all were sent and put through things to help each other in the good and rough times cause we all are moms and that is what we do. We were built different than men for a reason. To pick each other up and to even teach our men to love too in the way we do it is tough but someone has to do it. I am glad we are built different than men I am glad that we all were made different where we wouldn't just be robots doing all the same things at one time. I am glad to have all of u moms as friends I am blessed to have happened to have come upon this site when I was hurting and to get to share how I feel get to express my feelings I am glad all of us moms do. If it wasn't for all of u moms I would go crazy cause it is hard to talk and express my feelings to my hubby he doesn't understand as a mom understands he doesn't always express his emotions in the same sense I do. I guess that is why they say opposites attract. I am blessed to be able to talk to other moms who have been through so so much I thank u all and love u all sincerely your friend a mom like u Dawna
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mdawn028
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:14 PM
I hope that u will read this and I hope u will reply what u think love u all
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM
((Hugs)) this is a great group, love all you ladies!
kahlansmommy
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Thank you for the words of encouragement. It makes me realize again that I am (unfortunately) not alone in my hardship. It takes a strong person to get where we all are.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I thank u for your replies you all are sweet thank u for all the encouragement and love, being caring, and being compassionate towards me. I thank you sincerely,Dawna
MommaBoop922
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:05 PM

((HUGS)) This is an amazing group!

Bailee2b
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:15 PM

This group is amazing!  I'm not sure where I would be without it!

mdawn028
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Thank u all for replying you all are caring, sweet, and so good to me I love all of u moms.
Fiscelli2
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Aww u made me cry! I needed those words more then you know! Yes we are all moms no matter if our children are here or in heaven! I always have to remember that. Love all you ladies
mdawn028
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Love all u moms! Hugs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)