Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

unfortunately im new here

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM
  • 18 Replies
My name is Robin. After trying for 5 years I had a missed miscarriage 10-10-08. On 10-08-09 I found out I was pregnant again. I had my son Coley on 6-1-10. On 6-11-11 I found out I was pregnant again and had my son Trevor on 1-24-12. After trying for 6 months my husband and I found out I was pregnant again on 2-25-13. Yesterday I went for my first ultrasound and the baby was measuring 9 weeks 1 day but was not moving and did not have a heartbeat. The baby's head was also smaller than the body and the lungs were filling up with fluid. The baby passed away within the last couple of days. This morning I had a D&C. I am so heartbroken that this has happened again. I am sturggling to be a mommy along with this loss. In 6 weeks my Dr is going to check to see if I have a clotting disorder or something. I cannot understand how this happened again. I have received a lot of support from my friends and family and from a group of my Jan 2012 due date friends. But I feel like a piece of me died yesterday. I feel like I'm walking, talking, and surviving but in a trance. I have this overwhelming feeling of wanting to try getting pregnant right away although I know I need to wait a couple months to heal. My first miscarriage we did not knowthe gender but we named that baby Elian , which means a moment in time. I want to name this baby as well something gender neutral. Any help suggestions or advice is greatly welcomed. And anyone that might have some insight as to how this couple happen again please tell me.
Photobucket
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katamike
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, sweetie it breaks my heart to see you here :( You were in my due date group. I am so deeply sorry for your loss.
It is going to take time, so don't expect yourself to have to act like everything is okay, or "just move on". Take time to heal, cry when you need to, and most importantly, take care of yourself. Emotionally and physically. One day at a time.

OkWolfe
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:29 AM
So sorry for your loss. I know we all want to know why? But i know its Gods plan, we have to keep our faith in him that we will get through this and he will help us. Its okay to morn. Don't feel like you need to hurry. Its been 3 weeks for me since i loss. I'll terrified to try again. I myself need time. Praying for you and your family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I am very sorry for your losses. 

Welcome to the group.  This is the group that no Mama wants to be a part of, but it's a great place to be after a loss.  I don't know what I would have done without the ladies in this group after my losses. 

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It is very hard to keep going when you lose a baby. I hope you can find some comfort among us. We are all here for each other.
Chermaster
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.

I too am walking around in a trance... well it feels like it. It's a shock, but it feels like with every day passing by God is helping me grow strong again. I have had  2 miscarriages, 3 live births (many years ago), tubes tied, 15 years later tubes untied 1 year and 1/2 ago, 3 more miscarriages and just recently an ectopic pregnancy (4 days ago). My miscarriages were hard, but I have hope.

Heal now, physically and mentally. Look forward to the future. Never lose hope.

egal105
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I am sorry for your loss.  You've found a great, supportive place.

Allow yourself to mourn and feel.  Allow others to help you with your children, your house, whatever, and know that the pain does ease over time (even though it doesn't feel like it).

((hug))

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I am so very sorry for your losses. Welcome to the group and hoping you find support here. I ended up having blood clotting disoders. Good luck finding out answers. Thinking of you and allow yourself to do whay you need too
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. (hugs)

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Sorry for your loss.

This is a good group! 

I have had one loss March 2013--I was far enough along to know the baby was a boy--it was my first son after four healthy girls. :( 

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I am so sorry to see you in here Robin! I am still so heartbroken to so many of you ladies have also joined us in this group =(

I hope the dr is able to find a areason for all this... I have been throug all the testing too and its hard.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)