Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
My name is Robin. After trying for 5 years I had a missed miscarriage 10-10-08. On 10-08-09 I found out I was pregnant again. I had my son Coley on 6-1-10. On 6-11-11 I found out I was pregnant again and had my son Trevor on 1-24-12. After trying for 6 months my husband and I found out I was pregnant again on 2-25-13. Yesterday I went for my first ultrasound and the baby was measuring 9 weeks 1 day but was not moving and did not have a heartbeat. The baby's head was also smaller than the body and the lungs were filling up with fluid. The baby passed away within the last couple of days. This morning I had a D&C. I am so heartbroken that this has happened again. I am sturggling to be a mommy along with this loss. In 6 weeks my Dr is going to check to see if I have a clotting disorder or something. I cannot understand how this happened again. I have received a lot of support from my friends and family and from a group of my Jan 2012 due date friends. But I feel like a piece of me died yesterday. I feel like I'm walking, talking, and surviving but in a trance. I have this overwhelming feeling of wanting to try getting pregnant right away although I know I need to wait a couple months to heal. My first miscarriage we did not knowthe gender but we named that baby Elian , which means a moment in time. I want to name this baby as well something gender neutral. Any help suggestions or advice is greatly welcomed. And anyone that might have some insight as to how this couple happen again please tell me.
Photobucket
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Replies (11-18):
Bailee2b
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope you find comfort and support here as I have.

coleyandtrevor
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:56 AM
please tell me you are here from the past and not here again!!!

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I am so sorry to see you in here Robin! I am still so heartbroken to so many of you ladies have also joined us in this group =(

I hope the dr is able to find a areason for all this... I have been throug all the testing too and its hard.

Photobucket
dizzydd
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:38 AM

I'm so sorry.

blessedmommie07
My life is busy and I love it!
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
by Desiree on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.

mama91605
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I am very sorry for your loss.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommaBoop922
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Im so sorry for your loss. 

mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:06 AM

((HUGS)) to you.. very sorry we had to meet this way.

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Yes, I am still here, and hopefully wont be leaving the Oct. group anytime soon.

Quoting coleyandtrevor:

please tell me you are here from the past and not here again!!!

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I am so sorry to see you in here Robin! I am still so heartbroken to so many of you ladies have also joined us in this group =(

I hope the dr is able to find a areason for all this... I have been throug all the testing too and its hard.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)