Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plz help me

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:58 AM
  • 7 Replies
Im 4 weeks along and im bleeding and having cramping is this mean im having a miscarriage or can this mean something else?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cjsix
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:08 AM

It can mean implatation also. Hugs Momma.

Angela4boys
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:34 AM

At four weeks, it could be implantation, could be some other type of bleeding that could be normal in pregnancy, and it could be a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage.  The only way to know is to go to the doctor.  (((hugs)))  I'm sorry you are going through this.

Cal2006
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:31 AM

It could be implantation bleeding....but typically you don't cramp. I think you should see a doctor. I'm sorry even if it isn't a miscarriage bleeding during pregnancy is scary. Sending good thoughts your way.

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM

There's a couple of things that it could be and not all of them lead to miscarriage. If you're concerned about, the best thing to do would be to go see your doctor. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM

This.  For your concerned call your doctor or if the pain gets to be unbearable go to the ER.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

There's a couple of things that it could be and not all of them lead to miscarriage. If you're concerned about, the best thing to do would be to go see your doctor. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

ash_sarabia2013
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks everyone for helping me im just freaking out its my first one and i really don't know what to do.. Going to see my dr today so ill let u all know what is going on when i know thanks again to everyone!!!
Zealand2008
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM
What she said.

Quoting Angela4boys:

At four weeks, it could be implantation, could be some other type of bleeding that could be normal in pregnancy, and it could be a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage.  The only way to know is to go to the doctor.  (((hugs)))  I'm sorry you are going through this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)