Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? April 9

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 54 Replies
How how you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I'm alright.  We've had a couple of really beautiful days here, I'm really loving the spring burst.  Tonight I'm going out to dinner with friends, that will be fun :)

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Doing great! Yesterday my DD got to play with our neighbors daughter (same age) for the first time.  Now it's raining today- so playing outside is out. Guess I will be cleaning and trying to teach lil girl some stuff.

SherylSelena
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Sigh. Since I have been on, I found out 2 more cousins are pregnant. One is another train wreck who was debating whether or not to have yet another abortion. The other, I am very happy for, but I am having difficulty expressing it. I have chosen to not attend a family function because I am sure she will be there. She had suffered a loss a month after me, but I found out on Facebook that she apparently go pregnant after only a few months later. She is having a girl, and is due in August. That hit me like a ton of bricks.

I had my surgery to remove the polyp. It went well Thank God! No cancer and no other surprises. I have my follow-up in a couple of days. I am praying I get a BFP when I go.

The due date is rapidly approaching. I would have been due next week. I am trying to keep busy so I don't melt down, but it certainly would be easier to handle if I got some good news before then. I saw my grandmother for lunch yesterday. Today and tomorrow, I have a couple of meetings. Michael and I signed up for a dance class on Tuesdays. Thursday, I have to take my car in for repairs, and Sunday, I am having family over for my father's birthday dinner so I will be readying things for that. I am very worried about my mood between his birthday and mine the following week.

Sorry, I was so wordy. I guess I just needed to share since I feel like I am on the cusp of spiraling out of control.
mdawn028
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Hi I hope u are doing good today. I'm having a better day today it is warm and beautiful outside the birds are happy and chirping today definitely feels like a beautiful pretty spring day.I hope u are doing OK today I am here if u need to talk about anything at all. Today is one of my good days. I hope some of u wonderful sweet moms are having a good day also. But if u are going through a tough time it is understandable to be having a sad day or even a mad day. Love to hear from u . Hugs to all of u moms. Sincerely, Dawna
mdawn028
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I live in Bigelow, Arkansas and the weather is beautiful what a pretty spring day it is today!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
We sign on the house today! Some shits gonna go wrong I am sure... On a happier note its pretty outside. And tonight is baseball game and practice
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Glad you have had beautiful days to enjoy :)  That sounds nice hope you have fun with your friends ;)

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm alright.  We've had a couple of really beautiful days here, I'm really loving the spring burst.  Tonight I'm going out to dinner with friends, that will be fun :)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Hope your DD had lots of fun.  And hope you can enjoy your day even with rain.

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Doing great! Yesterday my DD got to play with our neighbors daughter (same age) for the first time.  Now it's raining today- so playing outside is out. Guess I will be cleaning and trying to teach lil girl some stuff.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:06 AM

*hugs* 

Quoting SherylSelena:

Sigh. Since I have been on, I found out 2 more cousins are pregnant. One is another train wreck who was debating whether or not to have yet another abortion. The other, I am very happy for, but I am having difficulty expressing it. I have chosen to not attend a family function because I am sure she will be there. She had suffered a loss a month after me, but I found out on Facebook that she apparently go pregnant after only a few months later. She is having a girl, and is due in August. That hit me like a ton of bricks.

I had my surgery to remove the polyp. It went well Thank God! No cancer and no other surprises. I have my follow-up in a couple of days. I am praying I get a BFP when I go.

The due date is rapidly approaching. I would have been due next week. I am trying to keep busy so I don't melt down, but it certainly would be easier to handle if I got some good news before then. I saw my grandmother for lunch yesterday. Today and tomorrow, I have a couple of meetings. Michael and I signed up for a dance class on Tuesdays. Thursday, I have to take my car in for repairs, and Sunday, I am having family over for my father's birthday dinner so I will be readying things for that. I am very worried about my mood between his birthday and mine the following week.

Sorry, I was so wordy. I guess I just needed to share since I feel like I am on the cusp of spiraling out of control.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I am sorry for your loss. That is not good about your family member thinking about having an abortion that is so so sad. I never could understand how anyone could do that to their baby. Seems like some of them don't always think or care about the precious wonderful sweet life growing inside them as we loved still love and did care and still care about the baby or babies we did lose. Sometimes I just don't understand about some things some women do. How can they do that how can they just get rid of the precious beautiful baby inside them growing when we have been through so much all of us and never ever wanted to lose our baby or babies we wanted ours to be with us to take care of and to watch grow up. I am sorry for your loss and sounds like your family member needs to get her priorities in life straight and think about what she is doing before she does that. When I was in high-school yrs. Ago I did a research paper on abortion cause I am against it and I was hoping it would open people's eyes about how horrible it is. The pics. On the internet and things about it are so sad it made me cry so so sad. I am sorry for moms like us who love our babies and went through a loss or losses and actually wanted our babies cause we care have a heart and love children and babies we all are real moms. I think someone needs to talk to people that are thinking about that let them see how sad it is and pics on the internet about abortion it is horrible just maybe if they care about their baby they won't do it. What are all u moms feelings on this? I am sure u feel the same way I do. I am truly sorry for your loss u need someone to talk toI am here for u. Hugs love mama Dawna

Quoting SherylSelena:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)