Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another gloomy day. :(

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
So Today I found out that another one of my friends is expecting. I am happy for her cuz she was having problems getting pregnant. Its been 4 months since my m/c and I am still having alot of problems dealing with it. I guess this is just part of the grieving process. I find after I look at facebook I seem to be more upset, cuz of all the news feeds. Such as baby products that are posted and baby pics and then not to mention peoples posts of their babies progress, and their expected due dates. My husband really recognizes that when I look at social media it pretty much puts me on edge. The sad thing is I dont even reconize it. I say I'm fine, I am dealing with this just fine. Of coarse others dont think I am. Last week I had another melt down, about everything on my mind that was bothering me about not knowing how to deal with whats going on with me. I just hope it does start getting better. It seems like everytime I find out someone elts is pregnant its like a big stick goes through my chest.

juggling    toddler boy  ttc   

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I try to stay away from facebook. :( 

It's hard though. I tried to delete it off my phone but supposedly I can't. I took it off the main screen right after my loss & I haven't posted on there normally....which is sort of hard because I like to post weekly updates about my kids for the grandparents who live far away & friends I don't see due to distance. It's fun to get a like or a comment. It's also hard to see other people get more likes or comments. it's a weird place. haha.

Since my lost, I joined a few baby loss groups on fb and I only post in those--they are closed groups so my normal news feed shouldn't show that I'm around. I'll have to face it eventually I guess.... :(  

I was thinking May 5th--I heard that was a "#stillstanding day"---where grieving moms around the world are supposed to post a photo of themselves to say they are still standing after their loss! I should have a photo from our balloon release photoshoot back by than I suppose. :) 

It's hard. I hate myself after I look at my normal newsfeed. Well, hate myself is harsh...but sort of that sentiment....

momofcrazypants
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Social media.....that's a hard one. There's things that still pop up on there that are hard for me to process. I'm so sorry. I wish I could offer up some sort of magical advice. I just can't. I've had to hide/delete/move things around to make it more bearable. I'm so sorry. I hope you guys get your rainbow baby soon. (hugs)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)