Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In pain

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM
  • 26 Replies

Hello again, ladies. I started bleeding this morning at work. I'm in a bit if pain and bleeding medium to heavy. Any suggestions? I worked through the day, picked my DS up and now have to get us ready for his schools' open house. Rest is out of the question. Thank you!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dizzydd
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Seriously feels like my insides are falling out.

busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Any way you can stay home tonight? My bleeding started slowly, but when it started hurting it kept hurting for about 6+ hours and I was bleeding heavily during that time. I was having strong, painful contractions that were exactly like labor felt up until I'd hit transition with my girls. I'm not trying to scare you, I just think it might be best for you to stay home if at all possible. Hugs!

dizzydd
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM

My sons teacher said it's really important. I just took a couple of Tylenol. My last miscarriage started out light, but the second day was awful. This is pretty painful though. Pains in my side, uterus and *TMI* in my vagina. It's not constant. 

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

Any way you can stay home tonight? My bleeding started slowly, but when it started hurting it kept hurting for about 6+ hours and I was bleeding heavily during that time. I was having strong, painful contractions that were exactly like labor felt up until I'd hit transition with my girls. I'm not trying to scare you, I just think it might be best for you to stay home if at all possible. Hugs!

Angela4boys
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM
The only think I would suggest...you may want to pack a bag, like a ziplock, in your purse just in case, if you are going to open house. Not to freak you put, but just be prepared. Are they going to examine the remains to be sure it's all there? Did they give you instruction?

My second loss, I was scheduled for a D&C, but I actually naturally miscarried on my way back to the room. It was a lot of stuff. I went ahead and had the D&C to minimize the bleeding process.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dizzydd
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM

They aren't going to investigate :(

Quoting Angela4boys:

The only think I would suggest...you may want to pack a bag, like a ziplock, in your purse just in case, if you are going to open house. Not to freak you put, but just be prepared. Are they going to examine the remains to be sure it's all there? Did they give you instruction?

My second loss, I was scheduled for a D&C, but I actually naturally miscarried on my way back to the room. It was a lot of stuff. I went ahead and had the D&C to minimize the bleeding process.

dizzydd
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I just passed a lot of tissue :(

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I'm sorry :(. I hope that was it, and it gets easier from here (((hugs)))

Quoting dizzydd:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dizzydd
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Thanks. We're they able to tell you the reason for yours? They told me they'd investigate after I'd had three.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm sorry :(. I hope that was it, and it gets easier from here (((hugs)))

Quoting dizzydd:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Bailee2b
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I'm so sorry.  I'm sure all you want to do is be at home. I don't have any insight just offering my support for you!

dizzydd
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Thank you. I'm sure if I stayed home, I'd be wallowing. It's probably good to be distracted. Just hope I'm not too uncomfortable. DH just called and asked me if there was anything he could do to make me feel better or help :)

Quoting Bailee2b:

I'm so sorry.  I'm sure all you want to do is be at home. I don't have any insight just offering my support for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)