Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I can't stop crying

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM
  • 30 Replies

It's been four months since I miscarried, but I didnt deal with it till a month ago. My baby's father and I are not together anymore. We were only together  four months when I got pregnant and I lost her the day before what was our 6 month anniversary. I fought for my ex to connect with my baby then I lost her. I wanted him to be in my corner and hold my hand through my grief. But he's not that kind of guy. He has alot of growing up to do. He tried to get my mind off it, distract me with other things. And more problems for me to overcome. It became too much and I said enough. Now I am dealing missing my baby and the end of a rocky relationship.

I am finding myself starting over again. And I didn't want to. I have been trying to think about other things and I am having such a hard time. Having someone who understands what I am going through would wonderful. I just want to find a job, and be happy again.

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluerosereading
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
You are not alone. There are so many of us out there trying to deal with this grief. I wish i could say something encouraging but i'm still hurting over my own loss of twins in january. I send well wishes and hugs your way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bailee2b
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss and your tough time.  This is the place to come for support and assistance.  Thinking of you!

MissingMyLelia
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Twins? Just three months ago? What happened?

MissingMyLelia
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Thank you. I just want someone to talk to. I cannot lean on my friends. My best friend is there for me. But I don't want to lean on any one person. I am in therapy....I know I need help. I won't be able to do this alone. And I hate that I feel so alone.

TxMamacita
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
You are not alone. We may only be online, but we feel your heartache :( the pain will never go away. But you just kinda go on..and learn to accept it and move forward. Nothing can change it. Don't let it consume you. ** Hugs**
MissingMyLelia
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 1:09 AM

I have alot of anger against my ex for not hurting and not crying over Lelia. He cried once and that was it. He's not supportive or understanding . Which is one of the many reasons why I ended things. I know it will always be there. I want it to be no so overwhelming and painful. To feel likeI can breath again...

dizzydd
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

((HUGS))

Bluerosereading
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 1:36 AM
There was no blood flow going to the babies and i also had a huge mass growing that seemed to play a part in it that had to be removed after i miscarried.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissingMyLelia
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:14 AM

That's awful! I had a huge blood cyst that eventually disappeared. But I can't help but wonder if that was a a hint about what was to come...

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss (((hugs)))  I hope you get established in a job you love soon, and can be on the road to healing soon.  I'm glad you have found this group, it's very supportive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN