Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Ok, so I saw this done in another loss group that I found on facebook...

They have a special post just for "confessions"...It is pretty sad, heartwarming, emotional to read...interesting....

Everyone has a different story for their grief. Basically the confessions are apologies to our unborn babies for feeling like we didn't love them enough, deserve them enough, etc....or not apologies--but just things we woud like to say to our babies....things we may say at their urns or graves or anywhere when we think of them that no one else around hears....

I thought it would be "fun" to have a post for  that here. :) If anyone wants too....

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Dani Jane,
Ah, Momma's little Witch Baby. I guess I knew the day your little heart started beating that something was not right...but I loved you babe. Momma's sorry I let the doctor throw you away, I didn't know I could ask to take you home, to bury you like you deserved. Momma thinks of you everyday. Be sweet for Jesus, baby girl!

Lily Rose,
Mommy loves you, mommy loves you so much little pretty. I don't know why you couldn't stay, the chromosome test said you were ok. I don't know if I thought you were gonna be okay or not, but I don't feel like I bonded until the end. Mommy is sorry, remember that night when I was sleeping and you were wiggling and bouncing all around..and I just rolled over and went back to sleep? Mommy is sorry, I regret that so much, I didn't know it would be the last time. And I'm sorry I didn't do more, spend more time with you after delivery...I didn't know I would want more pictures, I didn't think about foot molds. When Mommy thinks of you I see your little 3 toes and I'm sorry I thought for that one moment that you weren't perfect- those toes are just like Mommy's and now they are my favorite part. And I'm sorry I didn't kiss you more, and Daddy is sorry he didn't kiss you at all..its tearing him up. Daddy loves you so much. I see your sweet face all the time. I visit your grave and it bothers me when its cold out because I worry you are cold. I know you had to go to Heaven, Dani Jane needed someone to play with (probably needed someone to keep her out of trouble). I love you baby, visit Daddy in his dreams-he needs you, be sweet for Jesus and keep Dani out of trouble. Love you little Lily.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cal2006
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Two of my miscarriages were natural. I don't know when I passed the baby...both were at 6 weeks. But I wasn't looking through my blood to find the baby. So I imagine that I flushed those babies too. But I chose not to think that way. I know that my angels are in heaven, which is where I believe your's is as well. All babies go to heaven as they never experienced sin.

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

Hugs! My mom told me the details of her miscarraige before me when I had my loss...she was shopping in JCPenney and was only 6 weeks along when it happened---she had no other choice but to flush the baby down the toilet there in a public bathroom. It was quite sad to hear & sadder still to think of, but I think that happens all too often with miscarraige....some don't even know....and than those who do.... it's all to normal in circumstances such as these. Doesn't make it any easier....hugs! :) 

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Gabriel/Gabriella,

I'm sorry I didn't know you were there. I had no idea I was carrying you. My focus was caring for your big sister. My energy was being used for her, and you- but it seems that your sister demanded more. If I had known you were there earlier, I would have tried to make the changes I needed to do so that you could have survived. I'm sorry I had no emotions for you when I found out you were no longer there. I'm sorry I felt like a heartless person with no emotions. I didn't know how to feel. I wish I could have known who you were. I feel horrible that I flushed you down the toliet- but I didn't know what to do. You deserve a better grave than the watery one you were given.

egal105
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Jack, I am so very sorry that I didn't demand to be seen when I first felt you slowing down.  I don't know if it would have helped, but I should not have listened to "protocol".  We wanted you so badly, to know you, to kiss you, to hug you.  Even though you are not here with us, we love you so much.  You are our son. You have a big sister and a daddy who think of you often and a mama that thinks of you constantly.  I am sorry that I was so broken that I chose not to hold you and spend time with you when you were delivered. I was so scared and my heart was broken into a million pieces. If I could change it,  I wouldn't have made that decision. It didn't mean that I didn't want you or love you.  It was the opposite. I didn't want to face what was happening.  I wanted to see you like I imagined you to grow up to be. It was selfish.  No matter where this life will take us, you will always be a huge part of it.  I am so very sorry and  I love you so much more than these words can ever express.

I love you so~Mama

happy41ce
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM
My sweet Aubrey, Mommy is correcting everyone that says I miscarried you. I DID NOT miscarry you. You were kicking until you came out of mommies cervix. There is a difference! We miss you so much! Daddy talks about you a ton! I miss you babygirl! I want to kiss your little bitty nose again! I wish I could have had more time with you. =[ -Mommy
Harleysmom213
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

To my lost love,

I'm sorry I was so disapointed when I first found our you were on your way. It was such a hard time for your father and I. We could barely support the rest of the family and I was scared that we wouldn't be able to support you the way you needed.

But once we finally started to get excited for you, you were already gone. You were wanted and loved, even if it took us some time to realize it.

love,

Your Mommy

xxMichellexx
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM
My Angel baby
I found out at 5 weeks that you were in my tummy and them at 6 weeks you were gone.. I am sorry that I didn't bring you home and find a special place to leave you, where I could visit with you..
I am sorry I gave you to the doctor and was just so overwhelmed with grief that I couldn't think about anything but the pain in my heart from Loosing you..
You were loved as soon as the test showed 2 lines, and are still loved..
I became pregnant 2 months after we lost you, and had a rainbow baby, that was so long ago but I remember the day I lost you like it was yesterday..
You would be 14 now, and when I look at your brother, I think of you.. Sadly you never got to grow up and to be here with your family.. You have 3 brothers and 2 sisters now and your brothers know about you and have asked about you.. I feel that you were a girl, and one day I will know..
God is loving you and looking after you until mummy and daddy are with you to love and hold you..
I know you are looking over your 4 month old sister.. She wasn't growing and I was very afraid the whole time I was pregnant with her.. I didn't relax until she was safe in my arms.. Sometimes when i was worried I would think of you and knew you were an Angel looking over her.. If you were a boy you would have been Aaron.. A girl you would have been Madeline.. You had a name as soon as I found out you were in my tummy:) we love you little one xoxoxo love mummy, daddy, Zac, Lochie,caleb, Genevieve and Emmaline..xxooxx
1baby1angel
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:15 AM

My Angel in Heaven, 

I miss you so much, I an so sorry I freaked out when I found out you were in my tummy,mommy and daddy didn't think we could get pregnant and when we found out you were growing in my tummy it scaredme because i didn't expect to be pregnant, felt like a dream. now it feels like a bad dream that your not still here with us..... I know we only knew for a week, but Heaven knows i prayed and hoped for eight years for you, Even tho i was scared and nervous, God knew i wanted you. We told your big brother about you and I'm sorry he cried, he was afraid you would take all of his toys when you got here, and I'm sorry i thought that it might be to much of a change for him to handle, but God knew before i did that Jakob was telling all of his friends about how he was going to be a big brother, they told me after you went to heaven about how excited Jakob had been when he told them you were going to be a part of his life. Your Dad wanted you to, i know he misses you also, Please forgive mommy for doing yard work that Saturday, if i would have known it would make me start bleeding i swear i would have never done it. The doctors told me that that did not cause me to lose you, but i am still sorry i did it. Please watch over us from heaven, and visit your brother and daddy in their dreams too, we miss and love you so soso much baby. Restand play with Jesus and the Angels ok, I love you my darling.

Love always, Mommy

debbie303
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Dear Augusto Jesus, i loved u from the min i knew u were growing inside of me. Im sorry i drank all that caffeine, because i think i hurt u that way. Would you have survived? Im so very sorry i wasn't the one to pick you up out of the toilet, i watched ur little hand move. Im so sorry you didnt get the chance to meet ur dad, brothers or sister. I blame myself everyday and if i could change anything i would, I hate the thoughts i had of not wanting to be pregnant when me and ur dad had problems... IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY. why did u leave me so early i held you for 20 wks and i am so glad i got u for that long. I held u from the minute you were born sleeping, i even slept with u never letting u go, until i had to finally leave... I had u cremated because i couldnt bare the thought of u being underground and being cold, i would worry so much about u, even though u were truly not there no more. Now i have ur remains in our room so we can sleep together every night... To my other lil angel they said u weren't there anymore at 9wks and had been reabsored into my body ( belighted oviuam). I knew it from the min i seen the u/s you were not there. I knew u were a boy also, they said it was to early but i knew. I was able to get through losing you better then losing ur big brother.knowing my 2 angles were together with grandma.. i love you always and forver until we again

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:03 PM

My dear little C,

Mommy didn't forget you. You are perfect. If things had gone perfectly, you would almost be here. Time has been going by so fast and I've been keeping busy chasing your big sis, that I almost forgot where we would have been. I didn't mean to forget where we would have been. I could never forget about you.

I wish things would have been different, I would be looking forward to welcoming you into our little home. Karen has been looking at pictures of babies, and I think she understands.

I love you and G! Please be good. I will always remember you and G.

With Love,
Mommy

jjchick75
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:29 PM

To my sweet baby,

I'm sorry I was so upset when I found out about you. It wasn't that I didn't want you, it was that I was scared. Mommy has had a really rough few months because of her health. But that isn't a good excuse. I would have loved with everything I had, truth is I already did! You left such a hole in my heart and I'm so sad I never got to hold you or love you. But I am thankful for the few days I had with you! Fly high sweet baby! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)