Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
i really dont know what to start with i think its too resent that i can talk to my family or anybody about i had not told anybody yet my husband just started to tell a few of our family members but i think i would have perffered him to have waited cause we where at my daughters' softball game and i didnt want to have the rest of the parents see me cry but he did and i did cry but i couldnt talk about it or answer my sister in laws questions regarding what i was going through cause i didnt feel like i could do it with out crying my crys out soo i tryed but i dont know how to handle other same situation like that???? :(
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Replies (11-12):
MissingMyLelia
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:53 AM

A week...wow...I wasn't able to do anything but cry at that point. I am soooo sorry for your loss. I had a friend say to me tonight that we know how to andle all kinds of death. But as a society we don't know how to handle this. We put a fancy name on it but when it all comes down to it our babies passed away. So it's ok to mourn your baby...this is a good group and we are all here to help and honor eachother....You are in my thoughts and prayers.....

HUGS!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I am very sorry for your loss.  I think you are brave to even be out this soon after your loss.  (((Big Hugs)))  Losing a baby is a loss like no other. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)