Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

New member feeling blue!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hi. I am new to this group and still grieving. I am 27 yrs old. My husband and I have been together for 12 yrs., married for 31/2 yrs. We suffer infertility. It's been a looooonnnggg process! But we underwent IVF in the fall of 2010 and we were blessed to find out we were pregnant. All our surrounding families were so happy! Everything was going great! We started there nursery around 5months pregnant and we found out we were having girls! We named them immediately! At 6 months pregnant I woke up and new something was very wrong! We were rushed to hospital by ambulance and was put on bed rest and had an epidural put in and also put on magneseaum to stop contractions. I was like this for 1 week until the medicine said that was enough. On April 14th 2011, Elliana Johanna was born first and then Isabella Lynn followed. They survived for a short time. They were so BEAUTIFUL!!!! We had a funeral a few days later to help with closure. I was told what happened would not happen again.  It has been two years and we have no children yet. We did fund raising for infertility costs to try again. We will not be doing IVF again. Cannot afford it. My husband just had another surgery again. I suffer anxiety from what happened and that's been a battle. I'm excited and scared for what the future holds! We will never give up hope! But I'm still a different person in life and lost on how I am supposed to be feeling after 2 yrs?? Thanks for letting me share!,  Loveneverfails2

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
First I'm very sorry for the loss of your girls!
Second You have joined a great group of ladies that give alot of support! Without them I would have been even more of a mess.
I don't know how your sopoes to feel. I'm not that far away from my mc. But I know the sadness will never go away but hopefully will get easier over time. ((hugs))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gcecelie
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Share anytime you want hun :-) We all feel for you.

Keep tryin'!

uriahadel
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I am sooo sorry for your losses... we are all here for you... I just suffered an early miscarriage and some days I am still a basket case... I can't imagine what you must be feeling... hugs!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I'm so sorry... :( I'm glad you found this group though! This is a wonderful group of supportive ladies! 

I had my loss in March 2013. I was 19 weeks & it was our gender ultrasound turned sorrow....We had a precious baby boy! It was my 5th pregnancy & our first loss...after having four girls--I lost our only son & it has rocked my world! I'm changed forever but for the better I think...maybe not yet....it's still so early for me....very shocking....

Hugs! :) This group has helped me tremendously! I found it right away and I'm in here for life because I want to support anyone after me (or before me) just like they have done for me! :) 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Thanks for sharing your story with us.  I'm sorry that sounds very tragic, I can undersand why you would suffer anxiety.  (((hugs)))  I am glad you have found this group, it's been wonderful for me. 

I'm very sorry for your losses.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:25 AM
I am so very sorry for your losses and everything you have gone through.welcome to the group
mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Oh I'm sorry mama that had and has to be still painful and tough. It took me 8 yrs. To get pregnant with my Heaven Lynn only to lose her at 8 weeks into my pregnancy. We conceived her naturally. I didn't know her gender but felt she was a girl named her that cause she went to be with the Lord in Heaven. I lost her July 28,2012 on my husband's birthday.I suffer from anxiety and depression and have to take Wellbutrin for it. My little Heaven Lynn would have been born on March 5,2013. We our trying to get pregnant with another baby naturally. I am glad u haven't lost hope I haven't either. I pray God will bless us both again soon with a healthy happy rainbow baby. Hugs hon. If he can bless us once he can bless us again. God can do mighty miracles and great things all things are possible from and through God.
mdawn028
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Hugs hon. Sincerely, Dawna

Quoting Loveneverfails2:

Hi. I am new to this group and still grieving. I am 27 yrs old. My husband and I have been together for 12 yrs., married for 31/2 yrs. We suffer infertility. It's been a looooonnnggg process! But we underwent IVF in the fall of 2010 and we were blessed to find out we were pregnant. All our surrounding families were so happy! Everything was going great! We started there nursery around 5months pregnant and we found out we were having girls! We named them immediately! At 6 months pregnant I woke up and new something was very wrong! We were rushed to hospital by ambulance and was put on bed rest and had an epidural put in and also put on magneseaum to stop contractions. I was like this for 1 week until the medicine said that was enough. On April 14th 2011, Elliana Johanna was born first and then Isabella Lynn followed. They survived for a short time. They were so BEAUTIFUL!!!! We had a funeral a few days later to help with closure. I was told what happened would not happen again.  It has been two years and we have no children yet. We did fund raising for infertility costs to try again. We will not be doing IVF again. Cannot afford it. My husband just had another surgery again. I suffer anxiety from what happened and that's been a battle. I'm excited and scared for what the future holds! We will never give up hope! But I'm still a different person in life and lost on how I am supposed to be feeling after 2 yrs?? Thanks for letting me share!,  Loveneverfails2

Loveneverfails2
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Thank you everyone! Some weeks are better then others. I am told that there is no time limit on a grieving process. Which makes me feel a little bit normal. I am looking forward to this group! So thank you!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I am sorry about your daughters. This group is a wonderful place for support and remembering. Hugs welcome
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)