Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? April 19

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 58 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I'm tired :-( I wish I had time to take a nap
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I feel as if I have no energy- and to a point its true. I can't wait for Wednesday to come and be over with so I can eat normally again.

I'd like to go for a number of days w/o having a headache.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:25 PM
3 moms liked this
I got a house! I got a house! And its beautiful! I can't wait to move in. The kitchen is amazing- there are more cabinets and drawers on one side than in my whole house now. And the master shower is like 6 ft long, no joke! And now I wanna go buy stuff to put on the walls. And a rug. And more stuff to fill the kitchen with and....bubble bath-did I mention the tub, you know normal jet tubs where if you keep your legs straight your boobs are outta the water? Nope not now, its long enough to keep my boobs and toes under water
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Hope you feel better...what procedure are you having done?

Quoting chicaespana2003:

I feel as if I have no energy- and to a point its true. I can't wait for Wednesday to come and be over with so I can eat normally again.

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Make time to nap! You need rest too!

Quoting echupko:

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Hopefully time flys for you! I'm sorry your having headaches I don't miss my migraines at all.

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like a very nice house. I wish I had a bath tub (we have two showers with benches) I personally haven't had a "bath" in 5 1/2 years lol Enjoy shopping for your new home!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I got a house! I got a house! And its beautiful! I can't wait to move in. The kitchen is amazing- there are more cabinets and drawers on one side than in my whole house now. And the master shower is like 6 ft long, no joke! And now I wanna go buy stuff to put on the walls. And a rug. And more stuff to fill the kitchen with and....bubble bath-did I mention the tub, you know normal jet tubs where if you keep your legs straight your boobs are outta the water? Nope not now, its long enough to keep my boobs and toes under water
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Feeling surprisingly good. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM
My youngest is napping and I have a little less than an hour before I have to pick up ds1 from school! I'm sitting on my butt watching tv with ds2!!

Quoting Herlache:

Make time to nap! You need rest too!

Quoting echupko:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Congrats!!!!!!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN