Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Miscarriage awareness...any info?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi ladies, I don't know if it's because I just started my period (2nd cycle since my last miscarriage) but I'm trying to find some events that support miscarriage awareness. Does anyone have any info on walks, fundraisers, etc.? I live in so Cal so local would be ideal. Thank you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommyofnoah208
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I know around oct. 15 a lot of places have events because it is pregnancy and infant loss awareness.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BrokenHeart805
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry for your loss. We found out that our baby had no heartbeat December 20th. I also live in So Cal and haven't really found any events or support groups. If you hear if something I would love to know about it too!! Thank you
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Check out "A Walk To Remember" Or Heart Strings. They are local to me and I know they are wide spread groups I am just not sure how wide spread. But they also maybe able to get you in contact with local groups. Most of the walks and things are around Oct 15 because it is pregnancy and infant loss day.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Look up March of Dimes....they are having a walk today in my town...and I think they had one last month too! 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

October 15th is Miscarriage Awareness day, so they tend to be around that time.  There is a website that has many of the events listed...there aren't any right now, but there will be as the day aproaches.  Here is the website, you will have to copy and paste it  www.october15th.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)