Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? April 20

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM
  • 26 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm ok...just nursing my girl (yea, still nursing).  We had a big storm last night, and it's so cool this morning, and so fresh out!  Love that.  Gotta get some house cleaning done today, and some grocery shopping done, just a normal weekend around here!

Happy_Mcboobs
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Up at 5am this morning....just couldn't go back to sleep....been on CM this whole time! Mom Confessions had some late night drama & trainwrecks! Seems not many people were here in this group yesterday (me included)....

Soccer has been cancelled because of storms on Thursday. It was our snack day too. 

Each day that passes, I feel my strength. I had an out of the blue email from a past acquaintance a couple weeks ago--she didn't know I was pregnant. I only know her from her home business & I hadn't ordered anything from her in a couple years at least! but she sent this very personal email asking how i was doing & that she had thought about me. It touched me--it made me think that God had put me on her heart because of my loss. Maybe she has had a loss?? I don't know the reason. It took me two weeks to reply. And it felt awkward to share about my loss but it felt good too-I was strong to write it out! 

I have hope that my loss is changing me & things for the better. Not that I didn't think I was already good enough or my life wasn't great! It was---but I have this renewed since of hope for friends & such as life is, ya'll know? 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Ugh, that group gets me all worked up!  Sometimes when I'm mobile, I click a link to a post, and I always end up in that group, I have to quickly leave, I can't take it!!!! 

We had big ol storms too!  But it's so fresh and clean out this morning, nice and cool! 

Glad you got to connect with an old friend.  I'm glad writing it all out was cathartic for you.

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

Up at 5am this morning....just couldn't go back to sleep....been on CM this whole time! Mom Confessions had some late night drama & trainwrecks! Seems not many people were here in this group yesterday (me included)....

Soccer has been cancelled because of storms on Thursday. It was our snack day too. 

Each day that passes, I feel my strength. I had an out of the blue email from a past acquaintance a couple weeks ago--she didn't know I was pregnant. I only know her from her home business & I hadn't ordered anything from her in a couple years at least! but she sent this very personal email asking how i was doing & that she had thought about me. It touched me--it made me think that God had put me on her heart because of my loss. Maybe she has had a loss?? I don't know the reason. It took me two weeks to reply. And it felt awkward to share about my loss but it felt good too-I was strong to write it out! 

I have hope that my loss is changing me & things for the better. Not that I didn't think I was already good enough or my life wasn't great! It was---but I have this renewed since of hope for friends & such as life is, ya'll know? 

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM
:) that is great. My 17 month old is still so hooked on nursing, i keep thinking we will stop this month and then we don't because she still seems to "need/want " it so much.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm ok...just nursing my girl (yea, still nursing).  We had a big storm last night, and it's so cool this morning, and so fresh out!  Love that.  Gotta get some house cleaning done today, and some grocery shopping done, just a normal weekend around here!

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:28 AM
:)

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I need you to talk to my DH about breastfeeding... He has never had a bf baby. He has asked if Gem is gonna sleep thru the night within a few weeks (no prob not) and has asked if she will be off the boob and on a cup at 8 months like our sons (stopped formula bottles.) Hehehe sure honey. You know that Luvs breastfeeding commercial? Yeah I'll be that mom.
Anyways, go do some work woman!

Quoting Angela4boys:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Glad you were able to write it out-sometimes it helps me just to say it out loud.
Oh and I love mom confessions (I'm not a member, I just spy). So far I love the mass group confessions-my fav was "I gave my boyfriend's grandpa a blowjob". Makes me realize my life aint so bad at all!

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

egal105
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Geez, I need to check out mom confessions. I've never been. Sounds like a mess!

Just a normal day for us. Laundry, grocery, etc. We had some weather last night too and all slushy this morning-booo!

Happy weekend girls:)
Namaste09
by Samantha on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Totally know what you mean. That's great that you wrote back, I think there was defiantly a reason why she contacted you.

Quoting Happy_Mcboobs:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Having a bad day. Got up early to go to the doc with my Dh and step son with the promise that we would go shopping for stuff for the new house. First store one kid is whining, one is mad that we are in a store, and dh is a dick about what we need. Why do we need a rug for the back door, we have one-its 2 years old and so covered in dog hair you can't get it clean... Everything I want or want to replace he has a negative opinion on.. I like to decorate. I don't expect him to be like "oh oh let's get this one" but I could use a little "um hm that's nice dear". So I tell him let's just go and he does the "but why" crap like he is one of the kids. And never mind the day I had yesterday "we will talk about it later"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)