Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? April 22

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:03 AM
  • 40 Replies
How are you feign today? How can we support you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:07 AM
It's going to be a great but VERY BUSY day! We are releasing new choreography at the gym today so I'm teaching 4classes, 2 this morning and 2 this afternoon. I have a dr appt in between plus the normal getting kids to and from school and baseball practice this evening (but hoping dh will be home to do that for me!)

Then teaching again at 5:15am. I never teach at that time so we shall see how that goes!

Getting up for some last minute practicing before I head out!
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:08 AM
It's going to be a great but VERY BUSY day! We are releasing new choreography at the gym today so I'm teaching 4classes, 2 this morning and 2 this afternoon. I have a dr appt in between plus the normal getting kids to and from school and baseball practice this evening (but hoping dh will be home to do that for me!)

Then teaching again at 5:15am. I never teach at that time so we shall see how that goes!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Aww Man, you never slow down!  Good luck Hun!

Quoting echupko:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I'm ok today, getting ready to start our "standardized testing" with the kids this morning.  We shall see how this goes. 

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Aww Man, you never slow down!  Good luck Hun!

Quoting echupko:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!!! My oldest took SAT a few weeks ago, he said it was all easy! Lol can't wait to see his scores!

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm ok today, getting ready to start our "standardized testing" with the kids this morning.  We shall see how this goes. 

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Tired this morning, DD woke up around 4 am (again) this morning needing a diaper change, and then we slept on the couch- major crink in the neck when laying on my back, but I managed to get onto my side and "fixed" my neck.

Today is the last day of my "solid" foods before my proceedure on Wed. I've lost over 4 lbs in the 6 days of this diet. I haven't had a headache in over a day- and I haven't needed to take any additional Advil since the 2nd day (or should I say night...).

Had a great time celebrating my hubby's grandmothers b-day yesterday (82 yrs young).

I have some phone calls I need to make today. Hoping that one of my calls, a dr appt can be changed.

heatherfoutch
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I still think i may be pregnant i tested last nigh but it was neg im due to start tomorrow but my first baby i didn't get a + til 6wks my second one i was 1 day late so i don't know i think i was 6wks with the one i lost too.
egal105
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I'm just sort of out of it today. This was supposed to be my last week at work before my maternity leave, so everything is at the forefront of my mind. I don't know...I am worried that I am having some signs of depression. I went to therapy last week and have an appointment tomorrow, so I am dealing, but I don't want to let that take me down. I am also completely obsessed with the idea of pregnancy... do we start trying? How will I handle that? ...I really can't look at pregnant woman without getting upset, so will it completely unhinge me? I know I at least have to get past next month (my due date) before trying, but is that too soon? My brain just keeps going over and over and over and over again. Sorry for the rambling. Hope everyone has an accepting and peaceful day:)
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Wow do you ever slow down! Lol

Quoting echupko:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN