Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Spotting...*trigger* UPDATE **new update on levels**///update 5/1**5/1 levels**

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:04 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have been spotting just like I did my last pregnancy. I go see my doctor tomorrow for confirmation and to get draws for my levels and I am trying not to freak out...Please let this be a sticky bean, God! :/

UPDATE: The spotting is barely there now. I got blood drawn and I get my levels tomorrow. I went back to the lady that did my massage to have her do another one since I was having some waist pain. She says bean is on the left and if i feel any discomfort to not hesitate to come see her again. :)

**I got my levels back...118 for my hcg and .9 (yes, not even a 1) for progesterone. I go back tomorrow for another draw... :(

5/1: I am spotting heavier...I am fearing the worst and I know I am probably right. :( I got my levels back from my second draw. 180 for hcg...It is getting harder to keep the hope alive. :(
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
uriahadel
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 4:33 PM
You shouldn't freak out. Spotting isn't necessarily a bad thing... I spotted with both of my children, and I spotted three months with my oldest and I had a healthy pregnancy with her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Apr. 28, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
thank you. I knew i would be a nervous wreck once i did get pregnant again. I am praying this is it for us though. :)

Quoting uriahadel:

You shouldn't freak out. Spotting isn't necessarily a bad thing... I spotted with both of my children, and I spotted three months with my oldest and I had a healthy pregnancy with her
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Oh man, keep us posted. I know you know sometimes spotting is normal, but now we're on high alert. Wishing you the best for a very sticky baby. (hugs)

uriahadel
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:40 PM
I hope so too!

Quoting EAzizM:

thank you. I knew i would be a nervous wreck once i did get pregnant again. I am praying this is it for us though. :)

Quoting uriahadel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bailee2b
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with your appt.  I hope everything goes well!

hope188
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Good Luck I hope all goes well N u get to have a healthy pregnancy
Mommy4Clara
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!!! Keep us posted. Hoping it is normal spotting.
Emma.seabourn
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Spotting and cramping are okay when they are alone, it's something to worry about if they are together! Good luck!
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Fx for a sticky lil bean! Please keep us updated.
EAzizM
by Erica on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea, i know. I guess I am just being cautious....but I am not cramping...which ill take as a good sign.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Oh man, keep us posted. I know you know sometimes spotting is normal, but now we're on high alert. Wishing you the best for a very sticky baby. (hugs)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)