Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I'm drowning in anger

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 8 Replies
I really feel like i have gone crazy. Since my miscarriage 4 months ago my husband and i fight constantly. He is never around. I'm dealing with our 8 year old daughter alone and im going crazy. My mother died nine years ago and im not close to my dad so he never knew i was pregnant or miscarried twins. All of my friends are pregnant or recently had babies so i hate them so much that i refuse to be around them. I pick fights with every one and it just serms like i'm drowning in my misery. I'm obsessed with getting pregnant again and my husband doesnt ever want to have sex because he doesn't want to try any more. If i could afford to see a therapist i would see if that would work but my insurance wont cover it. I just feel like some days i would rather die than continue feeling this way every day. And today was one of those days. Went to my friends sons birthday party and she looked extremely pregnant again (6th child) and she said she forgot to tell me she was pregnant. Her due date is a month before mine was. How does one forget to mention she's pregnant. I just want to scream. She had her tubes tied after the fifth one and still ends up pregnant and i cant even keep my babies. I just don't know what to do anymore but i want to give up.
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommytoaangel
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Mama please please pm i am walking along in ur shoes to this fits my life i just lost my twin boys 12/05/12 im almost 5 months pp an it hurts an i pick fights with dh an i have no liveing babies :( so please pm me if u want to chat hugggggs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 5:50 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss! Emotions run wild for along time afterwards. Please feel free to vent and tell us anything get it off your chest here. We are not dr's but we can help and we're free. ((hugs))
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way.  I bet if you do some investigating you can find therapy on a sliding scale fee, that would be affordable, or even local support groups that could help you through.  (((hugs)))

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Local support groups! Even talk to ladies on here as a starting point. It helped me alot in the beginning. We lost our third child in November, we have two other kiddos dd-almost 13 and ds-3. But I felt pretty alone and didn't know what to do or who to talk to about how I was feeling. I live in a pretty rural area so there wasn't much out my way in terms of support groups. Have you tried to talk to DH about how you feel and why you feel that way? I can't say that DH and I fought alot after our loss, but there have been many times that we've both been very stressed, snippy, drawn-in, irritable, but talking about why we felt that way has helped. Even if it was after the fact or after we calmed down a bit. Everyone in here understands how you feel to some extent or another. Being around pregnant ladies is still hard on me and my sister is well into her 6th pregnancy at the moment as well. She pretty much has a baby every year. lol. I liked Angela4boys suggestion too. I'm sorry you're feeling this way, we're here for you and we get it. (hugs)

ZennMomma
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I'm so sorry. I can relate.

talk to us, vent all you need, even if it sounds awful, I'm sure we've been there. You are going to be ok.

egal105
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I know, for me, the more I vent and get it out, the better I feel.  I am sorry for your anger :(

((Hugs))

Bailee2b
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I'm so sorry for what you are going through.  We are here to help you!  Hugs!!!

Devious103102
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM

(((hugs))) Talk to your doctor and see if there are any local support/grievance groups out there that you can attend. I'm sorry you're going through this and I completely understand your pain and feelings. I hope that things get better for you both. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN