Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

*last update*2nd update*pregnancy mentioned* update on the post "the doctor wanted me to wait 3 months before ttc again"

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:10 AM
  • 20 Replies
I am not pregnant!!! The line didn't get darker and I started af today:-( I started lightly spotting yesterday but is on full blown today. I am going to take a break cause I can't do this anymore. I am calling my doctor today to discuss some permanent options as far as birth control is concerned.
Thanks everybody for all of your support

2nd update:
Dh worked 12 hours yesterday and when he got home, I gave him the test to see if he saw the line, but he couldnt:-(
He saw the line Sunday but said he didn't see anything yesterday. I can still see it but maybe it is my eyes playing tricks on me. Anyways I took another test this morning and still could see a really faint line like yesterday but I was afraid dh wouldn't see it again today so I threw it away. I am so confused cause the one yesterday to me looked clearer then the one Sunday. I guess I will either wait for af to show or I get a bfp. It is three days now past af and started spotting light pink and it was mixed in with creamy white discharge. The only way I knew about it is because I checked my cervix. It was a little tiny bit but still there. I checked again this morning and it was completely gone. Also another symptom popped up last night. I have big huge blue veins all over my breasts, chest, arms and hands. I have extremely tiny veins and you can't see them. The doctors have a hard time trying to draw blood because of how tiny they are, but not anymore as of last night. I looked like a freak show. I even looked this morning and they were still there. I was also queasy all day yesterday, it wasn't too bad but enough to have my attention.

Am I seeing things or making them up or could I really be pregnant? I never miss a period. They are every 28 days like clock work and dh believes I am pregnant. He sees the changes in my body but he just didn't see the second line yesterday and he said it was probably cause he was just overly tired since he went to bed late the night before and had to work 12 hours, but I am still bummed. I swear I see a second line.

I called my doctor for a blood test and waiting for her to call back but I guess until then I am not going to know anything. I think I am going to buy a different kind of preg test and test it in the morning to see. I will update again either when I start af or I have a bfp.

Well as you probably read in my other post that my doctor wanted me to wait ttc 3 months to let my body heal. I just talked to her last week and told her I didn't use protection but I really wasn't trying this last month, and she told me if I am not pregnant already then to start using protection to prevent pregnancy for the next couple months. And as you all know I was torn about it.

Well I was suppose to start af Saturday and never did. I didn't start Sunday either although I did do a test. I thought I saw something but it was right after the 10 minute time so I didn't count it but I did check my temp yesterday and it was 98.20... it never went that high, not even for ovulation. I checked it again today and it was 98.10 but I was a little chilly this morning since it stormed all night and I didn't have the heater on.

Well I took another pregnancy test again this morning and was expecting to see 1 line but a really really really light pink line showed up even before the two minutes... I think I am pregnant with my rainbow baby:-) I am soooo soooo soooo excited!!! I hope this baby sticks and I can finally get my baby:-) I just want to cry right now, I am so emotional. I am going to keep testing every morning to see if the line darkens and will be calling my ob this morning for a blood test to confirm it.

The weird thing and I guess I should be happy about is I am not having any spotting whatsoever!!! I have spotted on every pregnancy I ever had, and even with my live births, but this time there is nothing except for a white creamy discharge, and I wondered if I even implanted or not but the preg test said positive and it popped up even before the time limit. I am just so excited and can hardly wait to get it confirmed:-):-):-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:02 AM
I hope it gets darker every day and you see a dark bfp soon :-)
uriahadel
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Thank you:-)

Quoting Focused_Mom:

I hope it gets darker every day and you see a dark bfp soon :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:02 AM

That's great, I hope this is it for you!  Keep us posted!

Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:10 AM
That is wonderful. Good luck and hope everything goes great.
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

That's great news!

uriahadel
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Thanks and I will. Just called my doctor's office this morning and they said they will call me back

Quoting Angela4boys:

That's great, I hope this is it for you!  Keep us posted!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Quoting Irene1923:

That is wonderful. Good luck and hope everything goes great.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Namaste09
by Samantha on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Congrats! Wishing you a happy an healthy 9 months.
uriahadel
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Quoting Namaste09:

Congrats! Wishing you a happy an healthy 9 months.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Congratulations! Wishing you a sticky bean!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)