Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared :/

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 13 Replies
In a couple hrs I will be having the D&C procedure done on me..1st time and scared don't know what to expect
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
My nurses were very sweet. They calmed me down. Put in a iv, was wheeled to the or slid over to the table and woke up in recovery. I was in very little to no pain at all cramped some never even took my pain meds. Fx yours goes as smoothly!
iSMILEheCRIES
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs. Thinking of you
hope188
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Thank u ..I hope it gets to go smooth on me as well

Quoting Herlache:

My nurses were very sweet. They calmed me down. Put in a iv, was wheeled to the or slid over to the table and woke up in recovery. I was in very little to no pain at all cramped some never even took my pain meds. Fx yours goes as smoothly!

uriahadel
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Praying all goes well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I was really nervous too, I've never had any surgery or anything similar to this in my life. I had great nurses and that really helped calm me down. I hope everything goes smooth for you. (hugs)

egal105
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

hope188
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Thank u n Yes it did when well..Now Im home getting some rest ..........

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I was really nervous too, I've never had any surgery or anything similar to this in my life. I had great nurses and that really helped calm me down. I hope everything goes smooth for you. (hugs)

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad to hear it. Try to take it easy for the next few days. You've been through alot. (hugs)

Quoting hope188:

Thank u n Yes it did when well..Now Im home getting some rest ..........

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Bailee2b
by Marnel on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope you are feeling better soon!  I was so scared I didn't know what to do with myself.  I hope you have an easy recovery!

hope188
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Thank you Im at home now And I guess It was just me being so scared and nervois .Thank God it went well

Quoting Bailee2b:

Hope you are feeling better soon!  I was so scared I didn't know what to do with myself.  I hope you have an easy recovery!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)