Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How was everyone's day ? May 3

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM
  • 12 Replies
How was everyone's day?
by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Namaste09
by Samantha on May. 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Hmm, well I thought it was going great but tonight I just feel like a mess. I feel like I'm crying over something so little but right now it feels huge.
I feel like I'm not getting time to my self, hubby has my truck every single day from 8am-8pm. Which leaves me no time to go see my horse, which is very important to me. Even if he gets home at 6pm it's then time for dinner an then DD to bed.
The thing is if I at least had my truck I could have the neighbour watch DD an be able to go an hour every other day.
He has his own truck but he let it go to crap so it doesnt have insurance on it or a valid sticker an is going to cost a lot to get on the road. I'm scared of my truck getting ruined now too :(
Well there's my whiney post.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Horrible. The ex wife is being taken off life support (meds) and will not live long (maybe a day). The kids will be "coming here for the summer" I say that in quotes because it is permenant but no will tell the kids that. So I'm suposed to rearrange my whole life and dreams on a "quote." And I have tried 5 diff ways to tell DH how I feel, but he only hears what he wants to. Me, my bio son, and new baby Gem are going to fall through the cracks...its already happening. I tried telling him a "me problem" before he found out about exwife and he was like "aww its ok" but when he hears about exwife please drop everything and discuss every possible thing to do with the kids. So I told him I'm too sad to talk about this anymore..and so he comes home and won't just be normal, now he is giving ME the silent treatment! I just want to be normal for a second...while I can be.
Namaste09
by Samantha on May. 3, 2013 at 8:34 PM
((Hugs)) that sounds very frustrating an hard. I hope it gets easier soon for you.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Horrible. The ex wife is being taken off life support (meds) and will not live long (maybe a day). The kids will be "coming here for the summer" I say that in quotes because it is permenant but no will tell the kids that. So I'm suposed to rearrange my whole life and dreams on a "quote." And I have tried 5 diff ways to tell DH how I feel, but he only hears what he wants to. Me, my bio son, and new baby Gem are going to fall through the cracks...its already happening. I tried telling him a "me problem" before he found out about exwife and he was like "aww its ok" but when he hears about exwife please drop everything and discuss every possible thing to do with the kids. So I told him I'm too sad to talk about this anymore..and so he comes home and won't just be normal, now he is giving ME the silent treatment! I just want to be normal for a second...while I can be.
jojo_star
by on May. 3, 2013 at 8:57 PM

It's been a long, rough day, but it had it's good spots. I dealt with a crisis at the womens shelter where I volunteer, I got to deal with my sil, which is a trial on a good day, and then DH and I went and saw Iron Man 3 (Which was awesome!) during dinner we discussed our family situation, and decided that yes, he is going to have a vasectomy. I made a post about that, if you are interested, I'm not going to get into that again now. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 4, 2013 at 8:02 AM

My yesterday started with my husband calling me to tell me that I was going to be mad at him...I said, why, did you get a ticket...he said, no...I had a yellow crayon in my pocket when you did the laundry...and it's all over everything.  GOOD MORNING WORLD!  LOL!  Then I found a dead mouse on the floor in the spare room (of course, because the exterminator had just been here last Saturday Morning).  It's crazy, we have the exterminator out every other month...I see nothing, until he comes, then it's hell for two weeks with "things" LOL!  Oh the joys of country living!  Although we do like living in the country otherwise. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 4, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Aww, that really sucks! I've kinda been stuck in the house, my husband went back to work about 6 weeks ago...and I had had him home with me for about 10 months!  Since our first loss.  Now I feel like, I don't know how to leave the house alone with 5 kids, or it's just not worth it, LOL.  Hahaha!  Yesterday I had him stop on the way home from work to buy me hair dye and tampons, LOL!  He has bought me hair dye before, but never tampons...the conversation on the phone while he was at the store was pretty funny though.  But yea, I can't imagine staying in for long...I'm the type that is always going out and doing something...Just got used to having my side kick with me for the past 10 months.

Quoting Namaste09:

Hmm, well I thought it was going great but tonight I just feel like a mess. I feel like I'm crying over something so little but right now it feels huge.
I feel like I'm not getting time to my self, hubby has my truck every single day from 8am-8pm. Which leaves me no time to go see my horse, which is very important to me. Even if he gets home at 6pm it's then time for dinner an then DD to bed.
The thing is if I at least had my truck I could have the neighbour watch DD an be able to go an hour every other day.
He has his own truck but he let it go to crap so it doesnt have insurance on it or a valid sticker an is going to cost a lot to get on the road. I'm scared of my truck getting ruined now too :(
Well there's my whiney post.

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I'm sorry you are feeling neglected :(  You two need to be in this together for your step kids.  They need the mother that it sounds like they never had...it's your calling.  This is what God is giving you this time for, it's a big job, but YOU can do, what she couldn't.  (((hugs)))

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 4, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Sounds like a long day!  I'll go read the other post (((hugs)))

Quoting jojo_star:

It's been a long, rough day, but it had it's good spots. I dealt with a crisis at the womens shelter where I volunteer, I got to deal with my sil, which is a trial on a good day, and then DH and I went and saw Iron Man 3 (Which was awesome!) during dinner we discussed our family situation, and decided that yes, he is going to have a vasectomy. I made a post about that, if you are interested, I'm not going to get into that again now. 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM
He and I talked some more about it...he just doesn't get it truthfully. He is getting his kids back and thinks life is going to just fall back into place. I keep telling him EVERY thing is gonna change and every decission is gonna be a "test". For example I mentioned the timing of our family vacation-we will go on vacation maybe 1-2 days after the kids join us. He said we will take 2 cars. How do YOU think 2 teens, a toddler who doesn't know us, and two excited 6 year olds will want to ride? All together! So who gets told to ride with me? Prob my son..oh no he says, he will make them take turns-so now I'm the punishment? He just doesn't get that every instant is a potential problem. I know I can do this, but I can't do it without him. And I feel like he wants me to have all the answers. It took him 10 minutes to come up with "take turns" answer to the car issue-uh how is he gonna handle it when it comes up instantly? Am I gonna stand right there and let him uh uh and lose control of the situation? No I will wade in and solve it all (at the expense of my son and my feelings)... Sadly he thinks he is getting the same kids back-and let's not even talk about the 3year old. Ugh its just really getting to me- my absolute whole world has changed in like 6months (married, quit work, moved, have a baby, and 3 more kids). Thank you for listening to me bitch

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm sorry you are feeling neglected :(  You two need to be in this together for your step kids.  They need the mother that it sounds like they never had...it's your calling.  This is what God is giving you this time for, it's a big job, but YOU can do, what she couldn't.  (((hugs)))

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Happy_Mcboobs
by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:48 PM

where are you going? Could you move up your vacation? Or push it back? 

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

He and I talked some more about it...he just doesn't get it truthfully. He is getting his kids back and thinks life is going to just fall back into place. I keep telling him EVERY thing is gonna change and every decission is gonna be a "test". For example I mentioned the timing of our family vacation-we will go on vacation maybe 1-2 days after the kids join us. He said we will take 2 cars. How do YOU think 2 teens, a toddler who doesn't know us, and two excited 6 year olds will want to ride? All together! So who gets told to ride with me? Prob my son..oh no he says, he will make them take turns-so now I'm the punishment? He just doesn't get that every instant is a potential problem. I know I can do this, but I can't do it without him. And I feel like he wants me to have all the answers. It took him 10 minutes to come up with "take turns" answer to the car issue-uh how is he gonna handle it when it comes up instantly? Am I gonna stand right there and let him uh uh and lose control of the situation? No I will wade in and solve it all (at the expense of my son and my feelings)... Sadly he thinks he is getting the same kids back-and let's not even talk about the 3year old. Ugh its just really getting to me- my absolute whole world has changed in like 6months (married, quit work, moved, have a baby, and 3 more kids). Thank you for listening to me bitch

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)