Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? May 4

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:41 AM
  • 43 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 4, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Good but up too early! My kids were all actually sleeping but the new dog, scout, woke me up at 5 to go outside! I'm glad he is house trained though so I'm not going to complain!

Then when I let him back in he ran straight to the big boys room and jumped on them and woke them up!!!!! Lol.

They thought it was funny though and they are up playing with him now.
Herlache
by Jessie on May. 4, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Sounds like he is fitting in your family! Have a great weekend!

Quoting echupko:

Good but up too early! My kids were all actually sleeping but the new dog, scout, woke me up at 5 to go outside! I'm glad he is house trained though so I'm not going to complain!

Then when I let him back in he ran straight to the big boys room and jumped on them and woke them up!!!!! Lol.

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 4, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Aww, that's really sweet!

Quoting echupko:

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 4, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Slept in until 7 this morning...that's late for me!  Hubby is working...I'll just be cleaning the house today, and cooking, just like every other day ;)  LOL!  Full of excitment!  hahahaha

egal105
by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Doing well today.. We have a busy one planned.  We are FINALLY going to get plants, mulch, garden stuff and take care of beautifying our yard.  Then dh and I are going to a baseball game (Pirates) while dd goes to Grammie's house for the night.  After the baseball game, we plan to go to see Iron Man. Hopefully we can hang that log on a kiddo free evening!

egal105
by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Our dog does that too.  DD doesn't think it's funny anymore.  It's so cute to hear a five year old yell Maybelle....get out of HERE!!! in her little sleepy voice. 

Enjoy your day:)

Quoting echupko:

egal105
by on May. 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

It's so nice to sleep in.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Slept in until 7 this morning...that's late for me!  Hubby is working...I'll just be cleaning the house today, and cooking, just like every other day ;)  LOL!  Full of excitment!  hahahaha

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 4, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Wow!  That's a busy but fun day planned! 

Quoting egal105:

Doing well today.. We have a busy one planned.  We are FINALLY going to get plants, mulch, garden stuff and take care of beautifying our yard.  Then dh and I are going to a baseball game (Pirates) while dd goes to Grammie's house for the night.  After the baseball game, we plan to go to see Iron Man. Hopefully we can hang that log on a kiddo free evening!

jewelfroggee
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Today is my son's 2nd Birthday and I want so bad to be in full focus and enjoy his day with him, but I find myself divided, I only miscarried a week ago and I'm having a lot of problems coping with it. 

heatherfoutch
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM
FRUSTRATED!! 11days late no positive or period but my body is spotting so it could be either I just wish I could get one or the other :-\
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN