Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

dont no what to do

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 11 Replies

Feb 1st i miscarried, it is now may 8 they had to do a d&c. when they did the d&c they scratched my uterus and had to put 5 stitches in. well iv been noticing a lot of changes in my body like i look like I'm gaining wight but yet I'm losing waight and i dont have a lot to lose. my hips, legs, belly, breasts, arms, and face idk whats goin on i mean i had a child before but this has been new to me can anyone help me understand?

by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Happy_Mcboobs
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I would call your OB to maybe do an ultrasound to check on the inside? 

I don't really know. I'm sorry....I had to have a D&C to get the placenta out but all was well with the procedure. Havent' had any issues. Maybe you are just seeing a pregnant belly that you were hoping to see? I sometimes see my stomach more bloated than I think it really is. Our eyes tend to play tricks on us in the mirror depending on the day. But if you are really worried--I would call your doctor for a checkup. 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on May. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I really don't know. Have you had a follow up with your doctor since the D&C? If not, maybe make an appt with them to talk about what you're experiencing. Hormonal changes and flucuations can do strange things to our bodies.

mommyofnoah208
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I am not sure. I would definately go in for a follow up, maybe ultrasound and bloodwork to see what could be going on. Sorry.
Jules_
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I agree you should call your Dr.  I haven't had this happen.  Keep us posted on what you find out.

Bailee2b
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Yes call your dr.  I'm sorry that happened to you on top of your loss!  I have gained weight since my m/c but as far as I know everything is normal.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM
I agree with the other ladies. I have been in this group for a while and never hear anything similar. I would mostly worry that it is hormonal, but you can never be too safe. Did YOUR OB also do your DnC?
Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM

You need to get rechecked, and if they do not take you seriously, a second opinion, or third!

susan92
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:55 PM
they said I was just blotted and that it was nothing to worry about. but iv been opposite like I look like im gaining weight but im loosing I look like im loosing weight and im gaining weight I don't understand and I still have not got Prego sense Feb. when I miscarried I mean I thought I was this past month but I started my menstrual cycle after not having it for 2 1/2 months im about ready to just give up
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Don't give up hun ((Hugs)) if your doctor isn't wanting to help you figure out what's going on I would find a different doctor that will and then go from there.

Quoting susan92:

they said I was just blotted and that it was nothing to worry about. but iv been opposite like I look like im gaining weight but im loosing I look like im loosing weight and im gaining weight I don't understand and I still have not got Prego sense Feb. when I miscarried I mean I thought I was this past month but I started my menstrual cycle after not having it for 2 1/2 months im about ready to just give up

susan92
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM

i went to an other dr and they said i may have ms or md

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN