Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

dont no what to do

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 11 Replies

Feb 1st i miscarried, it is now may 8 they had to do a d&c. when they did the d&c they scratched my uterus and had to put 5 stitches in. well iv been noticing a lot of changes in my body like i look like I'm gaining wight but yet I'm losing waight and i dont have a lot to lose. my hips, legs, belly, breasts, arms, and face idk whats goin on i mean i had a child before but this has been new to me can anyone help me understand?

by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Happy_Mcboobs
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I would call your OB to maybe do an ultrasound to check on the inside? 

I don't really know. I'm sorry....I had to have a D&C to get the placenta out but all was well with the procedure. Havent' had any issues. Maybe you are just seeing a pregnant belly that you were hoping to see? I sometimes see my stomach more bloated than I think it really is. Our eyes tend to play tricks on us in the mirror depending on the day. But if you are really worried--I would call your doctor for a checkup. 

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on May. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I really don't know. Have you had a follow up with your doctor since the D&C? If not, maybe make an appt with them to talk about what you're experiencing. Hormonal changes and flucuations can do strange things to our bodies.

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on May. 8, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I am not sure. I would definately go in for a follow up, maybe ultrasound and bloodwork to see what could be going on. Sorry.
Jules_
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I agree you should call your Dr.  I haven't had this happen.  Keep us posted on what you find out.

Bailee2b
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Yes call your dr.  I'm sorry that happened to you on top of your loss!  I have gained weight since my m/c but as far as I know everything is normal.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM
I agree with the other ladies. I have been in this group for a while and never hear anything similar. I would mostly worry that it is hormonal, but you can never be too safe. Did YOUR OB also do your DnC?
Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM

You need to get rechecked, and if they do not take you seriously, a second opinion, or third!

susan92
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:55 PM
they said I was just blotted and that it was nothing to worry about. but iv been opposite like I look like im gaining weight but im loosing I look like im loosing weight and im gaining weight I don't understand and I still have not got Prego sense Feb. when I miscarried I mean I thought I was this past month but I started my menstrual cycle after not having it for 2 1/2 months im about ready to just give up
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Don't give up hun ((Hugs)) if your doctor isn't wanting to help you figure out what's going on I would find a different doctor that will and then go from there.

Quoting susan92:

they said I was just blotted and that it was nothing to worry about. but iv been opposite like I look like im gaining weight but im loosing I look like im loosing weight and im gaining weight I don't understand and I still have not got Prego sense Feb. when I miscarried I mean I thought I was this past month but I started my menstrual cycle after not having it for 2 1/2 months im about ready to just give up

susan92
by Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM

i went to an other dr and they said i may have ms or md

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)