Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

After everything she's been through herself...

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:36 PM
  • 23 Replies

My sister had to rub it in my face that 2 year's ago I lost my daughter by having her to early, and she continued on being pregnant and had her daughter.

Then her son's birthday was the other day and I miscarried last year while rushing down to the state she's in to be by her side becuase things wern't looking well for her, she almost bled to death. So I miscarried the day he was born a year ago. 

She brought all that up and said that I'm never to have a child of my own, and the only reason i spend so much time with my niece's and nephews is because they are the closest I'm to have as my children. And that she doesn't want me around her kids anymore because her daughter spoke to me first. Her daughter is 2 and never speaks to anyone so I thought she would be happy. 

Witch she is wrong because I have Destiny my step daughter. And I have yet to except the fact that I can't have kids. I spend time with my nieces and nephews becuase i love being their aunt and I'm to leave them and I want to know that they know I love them. I'm a military wife and we have orders to leave this close state in january. 

She pissed me off though and makes me think that I shouldn't trust any of my family. How could she say that stuff to me? Her herself should know how hard things are, she has givin birth 3 times to early and the babies didnt live and she has had 4 other miscarriages between them all. 

by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jules_
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

How heartless of her to say those things to her.  I completely understand how you would be pissed.  I would have been pissed as well.  It would take a lot for me to forgive her and want a relationship with her again at all after that.  I am so sorry this happened to you!  I am so sorry you have had multiple miscarriages and I pray that God blesses with a baby soon!  HUGS

sdsgrubb
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not going to forgive her for this, I forgave her when she told me shit happens when my daughter died. 

Me and my husband are hoping very soon to bring a baby into this world. Now that I should be able to carry again. Thank you

Quoting Jules_:

How heartless of her to say those things to her.  I completely understand how you would be pissed.  I would have been pissed as well.  It would take a lot for me to forgive her and want a relationship with her again at all after that.  I am so sorry this happened to you!  I am so sorry you have had multiple miscarriages and I pray that God blesses with a baby soon!  HUGS

notjstanothrmom
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
:O

I seriously don't know what to say. I would be livid. How RUDE! I wouldn't talk to her for a very long time... of I ever did again.
Herlache
by Jessie on May. 8, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Wow very rude! I'd be mad too.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM
How terrible :-( I'm so sorry
Bailee2b
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Her words are so hurtful.  You have every right to be hurt and angry.  I tend to write off people like that (not saying that's what you should do).  Good luck and focus on the positive people in your life.  I have stopped giving a crap about the negative ones.

EAzizM
by Erica on May. 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this
I am sorry. I would have slapped her square in the face for her insensitivity. Hugs.
sdsgrubb
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:08 AM

If only she wasn't holding her daughter. Thank you 

Quoting EAzizM:

I am sorry. I would have slapped her square in the face for her insensitivity. Hugs.

Mommytoaangel
by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Mamma i walked in ur shoes dhs sperm doner loooong story said i should have gotten over loseing my twin boys micro preemies in 42 or 50dys it was about 3 1/2 or 4 months after loseing them idr i was seeing red when he said that i to this dy have never forgiven him what ur sis said isss so un called for an u would think her walking in ur shoes would have made her understand an not be heartless pm me anytime to talk hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdsgrubb
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Thank you so much on that offer I may just take you up on it. 

Quoting Mommytoaangel:

Mamma i walked in ur shoes dhs sperm doner loooong story said i should have gotten over loseing my twin boys micro preemies in 42 or 50dys it was about 3 1/2 or 4 months after loseing them idr i was seeing red when he said that i to this dy have never forgiven him what ur sis said isss so un called for an u would think her walking in ur shoes would have made her understand an not be heartless pm me anytime to talk hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN