Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? May 11

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:34 AM
  • 30 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 11, 2013 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Busy morning at the gym but its raining again so our ball game was canceled so I can come home and finish laundry and then be lazy for the rest of the weekend!! Lol hopefully...

Irene1923
by Tina on May. 11, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Busy today. I have a lot errands this morning then Mother's Day brunch at the nursing home for my granny and after that it is housework, laundry, bath and brushing for our dog, an essay, an online final, and studying for my chemistry final. But finally no rain today and the birds are singing and the sun is out...so its a good morning.
Irene1923
by Tina on May. 11, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Hope you can relax this afternoon!

Quoting echupko:

Busy morning at the gym but its raining again so our ball game was canceled so I can come home and finish laundry and then be lazy for the rest of the weekend!! Lol hopefully...

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 11, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Sounds busy but good! Enjoy :-)

Quoting Irene1923:

Busy today. I have a lot errands this morning then Mother's Day brunch at the nursing home for my granny and after that it is housework, laundry, bath and brushing for our dog, an essay, an online final, and studying for my chemistry final. But finally no rain today and the birds are singing and the sun is out...so its a good morning.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on May. 11, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Thanks!

Quoting Irene1923:

Hope you can relax this afternoon!

Quoting echupko:

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 11, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm fine, a little tired, had to help a friend out last night, and didn't get home until late.  Hubby was supposed to work half day, but it's gonna be a lot longer because he got to work, then realized he left the key to his company truck here, LOL!  Now he's gotta come back home, and then go back...so much for an early day, haha!

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 11, 2013 at 8:27 AM

YEAH!!!  For lazy ;)

Quoting echupko:

Angela4boys
by Angela on May. 11, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Oh wow, you are busy!  Yeahhhhh!!!  for sunshine!

Quoting Irene1923:

Irene1923
by Tina on May. 11, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Ha ha...the sunshine makes it all worth it today. We have had either cold and snow or rain now for weeks! It is nice to wake up to a a blue sky and no hazy drizzle. :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh wow, you are busy!  Yeahhhhh!!!  for sunshine!

Quoting Irene1923:

Irene1923
by Tina on May. 11, 2013 at 9:06 AM
I hate when my mornings don't go as planned! Especially when you are trying to be productive and a simple thing (like a key) messes it all up. Hope his day gets better and you all have a wonderful weekend.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm fine, a little tired, had to help a friend out last night, and didn't get home until late.  Hubby was supposed to work half day, but it's gonna be a lot longer because he got to work, then realized he left the key to his company truck here, LOL!  Now he's gotta come back home, and then go back...so much for an early day, haha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)