Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Do you have plans for the weekend?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM
  • 9 Replies

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

We are going to my sisters tomorrow for a picnic/campfire with my family. Sunday we are hanging with the in laws and Monday we'll stay home and enjoy family time.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on May. 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Tomorrow another one of my friends is going to come over with her almost 13 month old, so that she (lil girl) can get her belated birthday presents. Not sure what else dh has planned for the actual weekend. On Monday, it is one of his (dh's) brothers b-days! Which means in 2 months exactly, DD will turn 2!

It's kinda fun to count down the last 4 months before DD's b-day. Dh's b-day is March 27th, dh's bro is May 27th, DD is July 27.

Dh and I still joke that we should have played the lotter when DD was born, 7/27 at 7:27pm, 7 lbs 14 oz, 21 in- yeah she was a big baby- but no so much on the weight (or so I think) :)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Tomorrow is DH's cousin's HS Graduation and party.  Sunday and Monday no idea but probably getting together one of those days with his family.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM
A family reunion Saturday with some side of DH's family. Sunday probably going to the "city" to pick up the rest of my kitchen table from Pier One. Mondays just another day cause Daddy has to work. Other than that its home improvement and unpacking.
busyizzybsmom
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM

My sister-in-law and her husband are coming for the weekend, but we have a sick kiddo here at home so I'm not sure exactly how much we're going to be able to see them! 

mommyofnoah208
by on May. 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM
:) that is neat about their bdays. My daughter was born 11-11-11, she was born at noon though...i really wanted her to be born at 11:11..lol

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Tomorrow another one of my friends is going to come over with her almost 13 month old, so that she (lil girl) can get her belated birthday presents. Not sure what else dh has planned for the actual weekend. On Monday, it is one of his (dh's) brothers b-days! Which means in 2 months exactly, DD will turn 2!

It's kinda fun to count down the last 4 months before DD's b-day. Dh's b-day is March 27th, dh's bro is May 27th, DD is July 27.

Dh and I still joke that we should have played the lotter when DD was born, 7/27 at 7:27pm, 7 lbs 14 oz, 21 in- yeah she was a big baby- but no so much on the weight (or so I think) :)

mommyofnoah208
by on May. 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Fun!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Tomorrow is DH's cousin's HS Graduation and party.  Sunday and Monday no idea but probably getting together one of those days with his family.

mommyofnoah208
by on May. 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Oh no, hope you have been able to see them and your kiddo is feeling better

Quoting busyizzybsmom:

My sister-in-law and her husband are coming for the weekend, but we have a sick kiddo here at home so I'm not sure exactly how much we're going to be able to see them! 

mommyofnoah208
by on May. 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM
:)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

A family reunion Saturday with some side of DH's family. Sunday probably going to the "city" to pick up the rest of my kitchen table from Pier One. Mondays just another day cause Daddy has to work. Other than that its home improvement and unpacking.
mommyofnoah208
by on May. 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Will be helping out another consultant at a festival for her booth, my hubby is home from Japan so that is nice,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)