Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared *Update*

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 21 Replies
I loss my little angel on November 1,2012 my period has been normal since January comes every 28 day like clock work but this month its late and my breast are tender and Im only three days late but Im so scared to be pregnant again I dont think I could survive another loss

Update
Im pregnate due January 29 so scared still
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1baby1angel
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I am sorry for your loss. 

Have you tested yet?? I know its scary, I want to see another bfp but in a way I know when I do I will be terrified, I will be praying for your dear!! Hugs, Keep us posted please!

Bradya
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Quoting 1baby1angel:

I am sorry for your loss. 

Have you tested yet?? I know its scary, I want to see another bfp but in a way I know when I do I will be terrified, I will be praying for your dear!! Hugs, Keep us posted please!

Me and my DF decided to wait to test i trying not to think about it
Angela4boys
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Aww Hun, that is a realistic fear, and I do understand (((hugs)))  Take the test, so you know for sure, then just take it one day at a time, that's all you can do.

Bradya
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Quoting Angela4boys:

Aww Hun, that is a realistic fear, and I do understand (((hugs)))  Take the test, so you know for sure, then just take it one day at a time, that's all you can do.

Thank you
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:28 PM
I am sorry for your loss. Go ahead and test honey-it helps to know. I know its scary
Bradya
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

I am sorry for your loss. Go ahead and test honey-it helps to know. I know its scary

Thanks
peachyisthelife
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I agree, one day at a time is all you can do.  You're not going to be excited and giddy at the beginning of a pregnancy like you may have been before, you just have to get through it and it gets better.  Let us know what happens and we're here for you.  If you do see a BFP, there's a pregnancy after loss group you can join here.  Good luck.

Quoting Bradya:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thank you

mommyofnoah208
by on May. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Congrats and good luck, praying for a healthy 9 months and calmness to get through it
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!  It is normal to be scared.  I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and get to hold a rainbow baby in your arms :)

Herlache
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! Fx for a sticky lil bean!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)