Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Excited and Edgy.....this is what I got this morning. *preg mentioned***

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:43 PM
  • 46 Replies

It's very light. I'm only 10dpo approx, so the light or weak positive doesn't bother me, it's still positive. I've taken 3 tests so far this morning and they're all like that. It's freaky. Like I've been waiting for this day forever since our loss almost 7 months ago but now that it's here, I just don't know what to think. I know this may sound dumb but after seeing all of the other ladies getting positives before me, I just couldn't really totally understand the fear. I mean, I got it, but woah, it's crazy. I thought I'd be more excited, because this is what it's all about, right? Almost like I'm expecting it to end any second. But I think I'm still processing this too. Hoping it just keeps on getting darker and darker. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Rah, Rah, Ree, Kick em in the knee! Rah, Rah, Rass, Kick em in the other knee!!! You go girl!!! I'm so excited for ya, congrats :)

Angela4boys
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
That's pristine as heck!
Samantha1114
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:46 PM
3 moms liked this

congratulations!  i understand your fears.  i'm 8 weeks, and today was the 1st sonogram, and there was a heartbeat, and i cried in disbelief.  wishing you a very safe and happy pregnancy! :)

Happy_Mcboobs
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw! I've been hoping for you girly!! :)  

momofcrazypants
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Other knee? PG version! Lame!!! You're so funny!!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Rah, Rah, Ree, Kick em in the knee! Rah, Rah, Rass, Kick em in the other knee!!! You go girl!!! I'm so excited for ya, congrats :)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 24, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay!  Congrats!  It's crazy all the emotions that hit you when you expected excitement. 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM
OMG I am so happy for you! Oh wow! Its ok to be scared, wait for that first US- the satisfaction of seeing that little HB (or the extra joy you get when you start bawling and the US tech gets really nervous). Seriously its a whole new pregnancy and while its gonna be scary, you will also cherish each moment a million times more because you know how short time can be. Hugs
KeepOnWalking
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Congratulations! :)

hope188
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Aww Congrats Im so happy for you hope It will be a 9month healthy pregnancy take good care ((hugs))
Angela4boys
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Is there another version?

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Other knee? PG version! Lame!!! You're so funny!!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)