Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awful morning update

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:38 AM
  • 8 Replies

I'm 99% sure I lost my baby today. I'm so frustrated because I knew something felt wrong and called and called my dr office. Finally last night they said it was important for me to call this morning. Now I don't think it matters. I'm not cramping but I passed a very large clot this morning. I will get the official blood test results at 8. I knew my progestrone had went down but apparently nobody cared :'( I should have been 5 weeks today. Need some guidance on what happens next. 

My hcg was 5. I officially lost my baby. 

by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
katamike
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:01 AM

I am so sorry sweetie. Now you just "weather out" the storm. Baby most likely wasn't developed enough for you to need a d&c( I would be sure to ask your doc).I know how bad it hurts, we just had a m/c at 5w2d in april. I think you can start trying again right away as long as you are emotionally ready. If I were you I would go to amazon.com and pick up some progesterone cream when you do start trying, it will help you sustain your pregnancy. There are a million reasons why m/c happens that noone can pinpoint, and alot of women go on to have happy, healthy pregnancies! I wish you the best and I  hope you can heal quickly. Again I am so sorry :(

Angela4boys
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:05 AM

I am so sorry you are going through this. Please keep us posted hugs

DavonnaC
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Thank you. How do you use the cream?

Quoting katamike:

I am so sorry sweetie. Now you just "weather out" the storm. Baby most likely wasn't developed enough for you to need a d&c( I would be sure to ask your doc).I know how bad it hurts, we just had a m/c at 5w2d in april. I think you can start trying again right away as long as you are emotionally ready. If I were you I would go to amazon.com and pick up some progesterone cream when you do start trying, it will help you sustain your pregnancy. There are a million reasons why m/c happens that noone can pinpoint, and alot of women go on to have happy, healthy pregnancies! I wish you the best and I  hope you can heal quickly. Again I am so sorry :(

katamike
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:26 AM

ot 100% sure.. I think you apply it to your arms, or neck, or something. I'm sure you could research it and find out.  Also, b6 helps to naturally increase progesterone in your body, I am taking 100mg a day and I have noticed a big difference. Good luck to you in the future and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!!

Quoting DavonnaC

Thank you. How do you use the cream?

Quoting katamike:

Cal2006
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. This group of ladies have helped me a lot.

Herlache
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I'm sorry hun! ((hugs))
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I'm sorry. Hugs, we are here if you need to talk
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM
*hugs* I'm sorry :(

Quoting DavonnaC:

I'm 99% sure I lost my baby today. I'm so frustrated because I knew something felt wrong and called and called my dr office. Finally last night they said it was important for me to call this morning. Now I don't think it matters. I'm not cramping but I passed a very large clot this morning. I will get the official blood test results at 8. I knew my progestrone had went down but apparently nobody cared :'( I should have been 5 weeks today. Need some guidance on what happens next. 

My hcg was 5. I officially lost my baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)