Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? May 29

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 24 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Shattered the screen on my phone...grrrr. So I won't be on much until I get it fixed later..
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Oh wow how did that happen?  Hope you can get it fixed soon.

Quoting echupko:

Shattered the screen on my phone...grrrr. So I won't be on much until I get it fixed later..

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 29, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Tired as usual.  One of these days I might be rested, ha :) 

chicaespana2003
by Steph on May. 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I'm feeling yucky. The muggyness from the morning rain to now warm sunshine don't help. I'm happy to have the sunshine, but the humidity is outrageous (71% Rh in the house) and the AC hasn't turned on yet inside... Plus I still don't know what my body is doing- thinking that I may have something (very mild flu? *shrug*) but I just don't get it. I hate this neausea- but nothing comes from it.

Dd is driving me nuts as usual- why is she such a perfect angel with we have guests over, and a lil imp when I'm alone with her.

Dh was driving to work (early) this morning, when the windshield wiper malfunctioned (for better lack of terms). He explained that the wiper blade had started to wipe, and instead of stopping to return to "base" it kept going. Turns out the wiper blade transmission "died" and needed to be replaced. Thank goodness for having a warrenty! We don't need problems with the car! Last night we had the fuel injectors serviced.

SherylSelena
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Heartbroken today. I just got off the phone with my insurance company. They like my doctor consider a miscarriage following IUI a success. I asked about moving forward to IVF and was informed that I would have to have 3 failed cycles of IUI and genetic testing which reveals a fatal condition being passed to the child. Then, the doctor would have to send my records to the nurse at the company for review before they MIGHT approve moving to IVF with genetic evaluation of the embryo. I don't know if having the RSD and previous emotional issues would benefit me in moving forward. I want to eliminate as many variables as possible since we have no idea if the RSD is the issue or "bad eggs."
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 29, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Yea I don't really care for the muggyness either. I'm sorry your still nauseous. Kids are like that. I can get my boys to clean up when we go places but we fight tooth and nail for them to clean up at home. Wow that is scary.

Quoting chicaespana2003:

I'm feeling yucky. The muggyness from the morning rain to now warm sunshine don't help. I'm happy to have the sunshine, but the humidity is outrageous (71% Rh in the house) and the AC hasn't turned on yet inside... Plus I still don't know what my body is doing- thinking that I may have something (very mild flu? *shrug*) but I just don't get it. I hate this neausea- but nothing comes from it.

Dd is driving me nuts as usual- why is she such a perfect angel with we have guests over, and a lil imp when I'm alone with her.

Dh was driving to work (early) this morning, when the windshield wiper malfunctioned (for better lack of terms). He explained that the wiper blade had started to wipe, and instead of stopping to return to "base" it kept going. Turns out the wiper blade transmission "died" and needed to be replaced. Thank goodness for having a warrenty! We don't need problems with the car! Last night we had the fuel injectors serviced.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 29, 2013 at 1:12 PM
*hugs* I'm sorry. There is still a chance that IUI could work. Don't give up hope yet.

Quoting SherylSelena:

Heartbroken today. I just got off the phone with my insurance company. They like my doctor consider a miscarriage following IUI a success. I asked about moving forward to IVF and was informed that I would have to have 3 failed cycles of IUI and genetic testing which reveals a fatal condition being passed to the child. Then, the doctor would have to send my records to the nurse at the company for review before they MIGHT approve moving to IVF with genetic evaluation of the embryo. I don't know if having the RSD and previous emotional issues would benefit me in moving forward. I want to eliminate as many variables as possible since we have no idea if the RSD is the issue or "bad eggs."

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I have been ate alive by some bug. I have 4 bug bites IN my belly button! Do you know how ugly that looks?! And bites all over my butt and legs. I'm sexy and I know it..yeah
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I think insurance companies don't get miscarriage and infertility. My DHs insurance didn't want to cover HIS genetic blood test because it was order out of an OB office. I really hope IUI works next time. IVF is just a long process so I hate that you would have to wait. I hope everything works honey

Quoting SherylSelena:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Hugs. The heat has been climbing, but the humidity is staying down luckily. I hope it gets better there. And kids...LoL...DH and I keep asking each other "what would your dad have done if you asked why everytime you tell em to do something" I hope tmrw is better for you all around

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)