Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My test results are in....

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:04 PM
  • 13 Replies
..... Normal all of them! Everything they can test for came back normal. So no answers. The only thing she can suggest is track my cycles and start progesterone and a baby aspirin three days after ovulation.

So I came home try talking to my dh about what she said and he starts yelling at me that I'm becoming upsessed (sp) with this shit and he's sick of it! Wth I never talk to him cause he doesn't want to know! I thought he would want to know all the test were normal I guess not.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM
I am so sorry ((hugs)). My husband has a tendency to get mad instead of just saying he is hurting sometimes. He was there for me when I lost our baby and through it all. I think it all caught up to him and it really sunk in when I started talking about the baby a couple weeks later. He said a couple hurtful things to me and I let him have it back. After all calmed he apologized and said it just hurt our baby was gone. Men grieve in totally different ways then us and have a hard time showing they hurt. While that's no excuse to be mean, men just have a hard time coping sometimes. I'm glad all your tests are normal and the dr is trying to help.
Easternbluebird
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Glad your tests are normal.  Sorry your husband had such a bad reaction.  I guess men do grieve differently but it would have been nice if he hadn't of yelled.  Hugs to you.  I hope you guys can talk it out in a way that is meaningful to you later.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:36 PM
I'm glad the tests were normal, that's a good start, though it does leave more questions. Its nice you have a proactive doctor. And as for you asshole husband, well just bless his little poor grieving heart (there was that sympathetic enough!) Slap him I would!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on May. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM
It's great it was normal. But hard cause I know you want answers. Sorry your hubby was being a brat.

Quoting Herlache:

..... Normal all of them! Everything they can test for came back normal. So no answers. The only thing she can suggest is track my cycles and start progesterone and a baby aspirin three days after ovulation.

So I came home try talking to my dh about what she said and he starts yelling at me that I'm becoming upsessed (sp) with this shit and he's sick of it! Wth I never talk to him cause he doesn't want to know! I thought he would want to know all the test were normal I guess not.

Angela4boys
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Blah! We are here for ya, it's something that men just can't quite understand... My husband always says, "I understand". And I say, "you don't, it's not even possible." Its an entirely different level...they aren't there.

Sorry you got no answers :(. That seems to be the way it goes (((hugs)))
Irene1923
by Tina on May. 29, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I know you were hoping for answers but I am glad everything came back normal. Sorry for how your husband acted. After my second loss, my DH kept saying I was dwelling even when it had been months since I brought it up. I think he just didn't want to deal with the hurt. It was hard not to be able to talk when I wanted/needed though. It did get better. *Hugs*
mommyofnoah208
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:53 PM
I am so sorry. Really nothing wrong is good, but i understand the need to know. I am sorry your husband is acting like that. Men are so hard sometimes to deal with real life. Hoping he opens up more for you
EAzizM
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:14 AM
:( I am sorry love.
PinkHart
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM
What does baby aspirin do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Herlache
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 5:02 PM
She told me that even though I don't have a blood cloting disorder the baby aspirin helps with the blood flow to the baby

Quoting PinkHart:

What does baby aspirin do?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)