Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? June 9

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:52 AM
  • 61 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Sad to be heading back home later. We had an awesome trip!

Praying for safe traveling!
echupko
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Ugh!!! Mother of the year right here....my 7 yr old just woke up and complaining his sides hurt.

Apparently when I reapplied sunscreen on him a million times yesterday I didn't get it on his sides under his arms :-( he is sun burned.

Everything else in him is fine just his sides! Maybe his arms brushing his sides rubbed the sunscreen off ??? I feel terrible :-(
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Don't feel bad! I had sunscreen on yesterday and still burned. Some areas are just more sensitive. They have a spray with aloe and lidocaine in it that will help. I invest in the stuff since me and my oldest son burn so easy. I'm glad you all had fun and I hope you have a safe trip home!

Quoting echupko:

Ugh!!! Mother of the year right here....my 7 yr old just woke up and complaining his sides hurt.

Apparently when I reapplied sunscreen on him a million times yesterday I didn't get it on his sides under his arms :-( he is sun burned.

Everything else in him is fine just his sides! Maybe his arms brushing his sides rubbed the sunscreen off ??? I feel terrible :-(
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Burned. I feel completely sunburned today. I went to the beach for a week and didn't get burned but went to splash country one day and did. That still has not stopped me from wanting to go next weekend lol.
echupko
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Thanks!

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Don't feel bad! I had sunscreen on yesterday and still burned. Some areas are just more sensitive. They have a spray with aloe and lidocaine in it that will help. I invest in the stuff since me and my oldest son burn so easy. I'm glad you all had fun and I hope you have a safe trip home!

Quoting echupko:

echupko
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad you had fun!!

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Burned. I feel completely sunburned today. I went to the beach for a week and didn't get burned but went to splash country one day and did. That still has not stopped me from wanting to go next weekend lol.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Safe travels home. And its not your fault...cause I'm sure he didn't stand their patiently making quarter degree turns for proper coverage. I use a spray and pray method on my kids

Quoting echupko:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Ouch. Aloe is your friend! I wanna go to a water park, I love them and my son has never been- we keep missing our chance each year

Quoting Focused_Mom:

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Holy BUG bites!!! I know I was complaining a few weeks ago that I had a few from baseball games. I have avoided the outside since then. Last night I took the boys to the pool at the condo- I mean its 90 percent concret, and I got ate alive- prob 50 bites. I was even in the pool the whole time. I'm so confused (and itchy). What can I do to avoid getting bit? Is it the baby, is she so sweet they are trying to eat her? Lol
Angela4boys
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Today is Averys 1st Heavenly Birthday.  It's hard to believe a year has passed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)