Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help ??

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
Ok so, June 22nd should have been my due date with my DD Brooklynn but sadly i miscarried. :(
Well, I've decided that instead of just sitting around the house depressed on the 22nd id have a party with my family to celebrate my little angel. But ideas on things to do ?? Any ideas at all honestly.
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Herlache
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Alot of people do a balloon release I like that!
AngelNecole
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM
That's a great idea !!

Quoting Herlache:

Alot of people do a balloon release I like that!

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Balloon release. If you have a yard, how about a memory garden and ask each person to bring a small flower to plant.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not sure but your brave.  On my daughter's one year anniversary we just visited her grave with flowers, had cake celebrating her and together as a family did something fun like going to the movies.  Not sure if I could have a party, even DH's mom didn't really see why we were having cake, ugh. 

You could release balloons and write messages on them?  Just do something as a family that is fun.  That would be honoring her knowing you all miss her but are trying to live for her.

AngelNecole
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Thank you so much. I love the balloon release idea. And don't worry my fiance and i are going to do something separately for just us.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I'm not sure but your brave.  On my daughter's one year anniversary we just visited her grave with flowers, had cake celebrating her and together as a family did something fun like going to the movies.  Not sure if I could have a party, even DH's mom didn't really see why we were having cake, ugh. 

You could release balloons and write messages on them?  Just do something as a family that is fun.  That would be honoring her knowing you all miss her but are trying to live for her.

acb4415
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I don't know if your religious or not, but maybe have a mass or a service dedicated to your daughter. Being in church always comforts me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)