Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry that I have been MIA. Er last night.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM
  • 10 Replies
Hello ladies. I am sorry I have been MIA. Ill give you guys a quick update on me.

Last night I went to the ER with excruciating pelvic pain. I feared the worst...retained tissue or an infection. Gladly, it wasn't either of those. Turns out I have fluid in my pelvis possibly caused by a ruptured ovarian cyst. I go see my doctor for a follow up tomorrow or Tuesday. The pain was one I have never felt before and I was given the news that I may have endometriosis (sp?) which I have to confirm with my doctor. Ugh. Just one thing after another.
I hope everyone is doing ok. :)
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hope188
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Im sorry For all issues u have been tru hope U get to have some answer And get well soon ((hugs))
EAzizM
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Thank you. These last few weeks have been too damn long.

Quoting hope188:

Im sorry For all issues u have been tru hope U get to have some answer And get well soon ((hugs))
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Hugs, when it rains it pours! Hope you feel better and get some answers. Don't let an ER doc scare you with the endo. Hugs and keep us posted
EAzizM
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:53 PM
He was very nice and made it clear it was only a possibility and that only a thorough series of tests would give me an answer. I am just glad it wasn't worse. I am ready for all this to be over Thank you. :)

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Hugs, when it rains it pours! Hope you feel better and get some answers. Don't let an ER doc scare you with the endo. Hugs and keep us posted
Herlache
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my! Can either of us catch a break! Our bodies sure take a licking and keep on ticking! ((hugs)) I'm glad your ok!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
*hugs* I'm glad your okay now and hopefully doing better.
Angela4boys
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Oh my Goodness Hun, I'm so sorry you are going through this!  Has anyone ever mentioned Endo before?  That's interesting.  Maybe having some kind of answer will give your doctor and you, a plan of action.  (((hugs)))  Keep us posted on what happens at your doctor. 

EAzizM
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 7:52 AM
it has never been mentioned. He said it is one possibility. He said it could have also been a start of an infection that halted in the process. I call my doctor today...we will see what happens.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh my Goodness Hun, I'm so sorry you are going through this!  Has anyone ever mentioned Endo before?  That's interesting.  Maybe having some kind of answer will give your doctor and you, a plan of action.  (((hugs)))  Keep us posted on what happens at your doctor. 

Angela4boys
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Why is being a woman, so darn complex?!  Thinking of you Hun!

Quoting EAzizM:

it has never been mentioned. He said it is one possibility. He said it could have also been a start of an infection that halted in the process. I call my doctor today...we will see what happens.

Quoting Angela4boys:

momofcrazypants
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Thinking of you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)