Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our summer vacation! **trigger warning**

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 27 Replies

My handsome boys!!!!

Elizabeth, mommy to Parker (06/29/05), Paxton (03/01/09),  Payton who was born with her angel wings (05/28/10), and Payne (06/02/11).

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Aww love all your vacation pics.  And you are so brave and look great!  I wouldn't wear a bikini pregnant but I'm not all baby I'm a whale lol.  Looks like your poor hubby got really sunburned too.  Did you get sunburned at all?  Your belly in the first picture looks a little red.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:49 PM

What awesome pics! We too are hoping to take a vacation here shortly to some large body of water! Your boys are too cute! Glad you had a great time!!

Herlache
by Jessie on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM
BEAUTIFUL family! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing. You look great by the way.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!  Yes, he was red but it turned brown already!  Only the top of my belly got a little pink.  I think b/c that skin is so stretched and tight! lol

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Aww love all your vacation pics.  And you are so brave and look great!  I wouldn't wear a bikini pregnant but I'm not all baby I'm a whale lol.  Looks like your poor hubby got really sunburned too.  Did you get sunburned at all?  Your belly in the first picture looks a little red.

Elizabeth, mommy to Parker (06/29/05), Paxton (03/01/09),  Payton who was born with her angel wings (05/28/10), and Payne (06/02/11).

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:57 PM

THanks!  you will have to share your pics too!  I love seeing pics :)

Quoting momofcrazypants:

What awesome pics! We too are hoping to take a vacation here shortly to some large body of water! Your boys are too cute! Glad you had a great time!!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Thanks!  It was great and we were blessed with perfect weather!!!

Quoting Herlache:

BEAUTIFUL family! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing. You look great by the way.

momofcrazypants
by Leslie on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I will when we get there! I promise! By then it's going to be so overdue, I'll want to show everyone!!! Lol.

Quoting echupko:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM

sounds great!

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I will when we get there! I promise! By then it's going to be so overdue, I'll want to show everyone!!! Lol.

Quoting echupko:

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Aww, great pictures!  Looks like you guys had so much fun!!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
It was a perfect vacation!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Aww, great pictures!  Looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)