Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I started clomid tonight

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:43 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I started clomid tonight and am nervous about it. It has been soooooo hot and I am just praying that I don't have hot flashes too. But rt his will all be worth it if I can just get pregnant again. The past 5 months have been the most difficult and painful time of my life. I know it's unfair to myself to set dates but I will be heart broken all over again if I am not pregnant by Aug 16,my EDD. It is just so unfair the number of women (and girls) who get pregnant and have beautiful babies and don't want them or aren't ready! Sorry, a little rant, but I am sure I am speaking to the choir.
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Good luck!  I hope it works quickly for you :)

mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Good luck!
Herlache
by Jessie on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Fx for you hun!
sparrow2013
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Thank you
Nicolettaz
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Good luck , hope you get your bfp very soon.

Mia-Florence
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I have used Clomid. It worked for me. Sounds like you need to relax and not put dates when you should be pregnant. Clomid made me sleep really well. So I would go to bed each night early, eat healthy, drink plenty of warm water through the day and exercise. Sex every second night and don't jump straight of bed after. Look after yourself and the rest will follow. Good Luck.
Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Good luck! Hope you get your BFP soon.
Emma.seabourn
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I also have hopes to be pregnant by August 3 (our wedding anniversary), so good luck to you! Keep a positive mind and speak positive words, I am really trying that along with trusting in The Lord! Good luck!
debbieperez75
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I already took my second dose of clomid this month.but this month was weird i had positive opk for 5 days.good luck to you.
mrsb2005
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck and i know what u mean

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)