Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? June 12

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:06 AM
  • 64 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Finishing up vacation laundry this morning then taking the boys the the gym for the petting zoo they are having today!
Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Petting zoo sounds fun! Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Quoting echupko:

Finishing up vacation laundry this morning then taking the boys the the gym for the petting zoo they are having today!
Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Doing well. Tired of dealing with car issues though. Just had to replace the a/c pump in my car, power steering belt, and brakes and then yesterday DH's car had TWO flat tires. But other than that, things aren't too bad. :)
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Getting edgy. It's that time again, so just waiting for AF to show is a waiting game. DD is driving me nuts too- hopefully it stays sunny today so that she can go outside (been raining for 2 days). I've been off of Zofran for 3 days just to see how I would do w/o it. First day off I was okay- little nauseous when going to the zoo, then the next day I was fine, yesterday I was fine too, until late at night- but it could have been from the pizza. This morning had some nausea and tried dh's idea of taking some tums (could it just be acid?) but it wasn't working fast enough. I've had breakfast which has helped, but I'm not sure if I should take it again. I think I've had a "reaction" or unspecified side affect or whatever when I was taking the active pills of my bc when I was taking the Zofran.

I've started being anxious about my November loss- as I was never given an edd- I've calculated that I would have been due late June/early July, as baby was less than a month along when removed Nov 5th.

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Car issues stink! I hope that you get a good break between issues- they can be pricey!

Quoting Irene1923:

Doing well. Tired of dealing with car issues though. Just had to replace the a/c pump in my car, power steering belt, and brakes and then yesterday DH's car had TWO flat tires. But other than that, things aren't too bad. :)

Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Ha ha...this morning one of the new tires is flat!! :/ But at least he can take it back since he got it yesterday and didn't drive the car. But that means he missing half a day of work. Hopefully this will be it though. *Fingers crossed*

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Car issues stink! I hope that you get a good break between issues- they can be pricey!

Quoting Irene1923:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:33 AM
It was great, thanks :-)

Quoting Irene1923:

Petting zoo sounds fun! Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Quoting echupko:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:35 AM
That stinks! Glad it's all taken care of!

Quoting Irene1923:

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Rainy days and being stuck inside with lo's can be hard! Hope you guys get done good weather today.

Abs hugs :-(

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Getting edgy. It's that time again, so just waiting for AF to show is a waiting game. DD is driving me nuts too- hopefully it stays sunny today so that she can go outside (been raining for 2 days). I've been off of Zofran for 3 days just to see how I would do w/o it. First day off I was okay- little nauseous when going to the zoo, then the next day I was fine, yesterday I was fine too, until late at night- but it could have been from the pizza. This morning had some nausea and tried dh's idea of taking some tums (could it just be acid?) but it wasn't working fast enough. I've had breakfast which has helped, but I'm not sure if I should take it again. I think I've had a "reaction" or unspecified side affect or whatever when I was taking the active pills of my bc when I was taking the Zofran.

I've started being anxious about my November loss- as I was never given an edd- I've calculated that I would have been due late June/early July, as baby was less than a month along when removed Nov 5th.

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Oh no!!!!!!!

Quoting Irene1923:

Ha ha...this morning one of the new tires is flat!! :/ But at least he can take it back since he got it yesterday and didn't drive the car. But that means he missing half a day of work. Hopefully this will be it though. *Fingers crossed*

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Quoting Irene1923:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)