Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Replies (61-64):
Irene1923
by Tina on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:38 AM
After my losses and my niece being stillborn, she will be such a blessing. All we have had is loss in my family, so she will definitley start to heal all our hearts even though we will always miss all our angels. Some days it seems surreal and I still worry like crazy but I am so happy too. Crazy emotions.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Aww!  She's already contributing to her family :) 

Quoting Irene1923:

My brother has a Subaru like that....been his construction vehicle for 12 years! Baby is only reason we fixed it. :) So I should thank her. It was 95 today and I would have melted!!!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I can imagine!  Nobody is going to want to put her down :)  I just don't think there is a way to seperate your fears from the process of pregnancy after a loss.  Just keep truckin' Mama, in the A/C ;)  I'm so excited for you.  Can't wait for pictures of your little princess.

Quoting Irene1923:

After my losses and my niece being stillborn, she will be such a blessing. All we have had is loss in my family, so she will definitley start to heal all our hearts even though we will always miss all our angels. Some days it seems surreal and I still worry like crazy but I am so happy too. Crazy emotions.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Aww!  She's already contributing to her family :) 

Quoting Irene1923:

My brother has a Subaru like that....been his construction vehicle for 12 years! Baby is only reason we fixed it. :) So I should thank her. It was 95 today and I would have melted!!!

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Apparently I have way too much time on my hands, because I've been trying to think things trough. My therory is this, due to my previous "odd" AF, I think that some bad stuff remained, thus causing my body to do what it can to try and "fix" itself. That plus the stress I had endured with the neighbors at that time probably didn't help. So I'm hoping that I can "flush" my system and be good once again. FX!!!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh man, I'm sorry you are still going through tummy troubles :(.

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Getting edgy. It's that time again, so just waiting for AF to show is a waiting game. DD is driving me nuts too- hopefully it stays sunny today so that she can go outside (been raining for 2 days). I've been off of Zofran for 3 days just to see how I would do w/o it. First day off I was okay- little nauseous when going to the zoo, then the next day I was fine, yesterday I was fine too, until late at night- but it could have been from the pizza. This morning had some nausea and tried dh's idea of taking some tums (could it just be acid?) but it wasn't working fast enough. I've had breakfast which has helped, but I'm not sure if I should take it again. I think I've had a "reaction" or unspecified side affect or whatever when I was taking the active pills of my bc when I was taking the Zofran.

I've started being anxious about my November loss- as I was never given an edd- I've calculated that I would have been due late June/early July, as baby was less than a month along when removed Nov 5th.

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah- he'll pack stuff that he likes, and they might not be soothing or interesting for you.

I think our DH's are on the same page, different ways of saying it, same thing. :)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Lol my DH is the opposite.  Said if I don't pack the baby will come suddenly :)  Yea not looking forward to packing my bag either lol.  But I better hurry cause might not like it if DH packs it :)

Quoting chicaespana2003:

DH told me that if I pack it, then the baby won't come... don't forget some comfy stuff (ie your own pillow!)

:) about the money- hope all works out!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

We were in a very tight situation where we lost money to pay for rent every month.  But then thanks to DH's prostination (by a whole year lol) we got some extra money that will hopefully smooth us out until we get the house money back.  So feeling good :)

Now if only I can pack my hospital bag like DH wants me too :/  I'm pretty nervous about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN