Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

my tubes been cut and tied 4 years ago

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
So my tubes been cut and tied 4 years ago and im remarried we would love to have a baby but I had problems recently first my period was 2 weeks late and Iwas ffeeling very bad with pains I couldn't walk or stand up for too long and I have been nauseated then wen it came I was passing big cloths off blood and most off the bleeding was wen I went to the toilet my back hurts I feel pressure on my abdominal and after my period was gone after a week I pass some spotting dark brown and the smell is so bad that is like I have something dead inside off me im worry I never had a miscarriage so im waiting for a phone call for my appointment if anyone knows what It could be let me know because I read before about if you have done your tubes tied wen they did c section is possible that your tubes get heal.
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Daniellesmom17
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I have heard of women getting pregnant years after getting tubes tied. I hope everything turns out okay
mommyofnoah208
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry you are going through this good luck
dj_kern
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I would try to be seen right away. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

It is possible to get pregnant again after a tubal.  I would call your doctor and ask for a blood test to check your HCG levels.  That is the only way to really tell.  Also if you are having a bad smell down there it could be you have an infection or something so I would get seen.

piligra79
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Thank you all im getting for them to call me back with the appointment im new in this state so I couldnt go to my doctor ill let you know after I go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN