Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alright ladies. I miscarried at the beginning of may and just go a positive pregnancy test. Looking for positive stories to calm my nerves.
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Replies (11-18):
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey there!!! Well. ... today is my due date: ) so the pregnancy obviously went full term. Thank you all for your sweet words of encouragement. Hoping my sweet baby girl makes her entrance soon:)
mylilprincesses
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Congrats!

Quoting 2182: Hey there!!! Well. ... today is my due date: ) so the pregnancy obviously went full term. Thank you all for your sweet words of encouragement. Hoping my sweet baby girl makes her entrance soon:)
JRSMOM0621
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM

I had miscarried and 6 months later I was pregnant with my oldest. I remember being so sad because I was scared of loosing him like I had before. My oldest is now 19 months old and healthy as any baby :) Try not to over worry but not brush it off either

Mommy to one angel, 1 crazy toddler and 1 on the way!!
thurstensmom
by Beth on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Awesome, congrats!

Quoting 2182: Hey there!!! Well. ... today is my due date: ) so the pregnancy obviously went full term. Thank you all for your sweet words of encouragement. Hoping my sweet baby girl makes her entrance soon:)
.sp4rkl3z.
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Congrats, love happy endings :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peregrine
by Carrie on Feb. 18, 2014 at 2:35 PM
This makes me so happy. I just found out I'm pregnant again after a chemical pregnancy in January. My AF isn't due until Saturday... so my bfp is very unexpected.
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:41 PM

I hope all goes well for you and you can post pictures of your adorable little girl soon!!

CDW75
by Candi on Feb. 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Congrats!! Love these stories.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)