Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice. ( TALK ABOUT PREGNANCY)

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
  • 12 Replies
ok i had a miscarriage in april had my period in may and im now pregnant again im so nervious this also was my second miscarriage thought i was pregnant right after but was just left over hcg but now im 100% im pregnant again i have a dr. Appt next friday but i seriously need some positive advice or personal stories so i dont loose my mind. Im already ready to have this baby just to know he/she is ok.
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3xBabylove
by Heather on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM
I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks( baby stopped growing at6 weeks). November 26... I am now 21 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl.. I only had 1 cycle before I got pregnant again... Though the thought never leaves my mind my dr and husband are amazing and always making sure I know everything is going to be perfect!!! My dr said any time I feel something is off I can call in and talk to her or come in!!
EAzizM
by Erica on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck hun!! Hugs.
cheetah90210
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Quoting 3xBabylove:

I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks( baby stopped growing at6 weeks). November 26... I am now 21 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl.. I only had 1 cycle before I got pregnant again... Though the thought never leaves my mind my dr and husband are amazing and always making sure I know everything is going to be perfect!!! My dr said any time I feel something is off I can call in and talk to her or come in!!

this gives me alot of hope thays for sharing your story i just hope this time flys
acb4415
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Praying for you! I heard that right after a miscarriage many women are very firtle... stay positive!

cheetah90210
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Quoting acb4415:

Praying for you! I heard that right after a miscarriage many women are very firtle... stay positive!

thank you so much i just pray we make it to term
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Congrats!  Just give yourself small milestones by counting up.  Like yay I'm 10 weeks now, now I'm in my 2nd trimester and so one. 

cheetah90210
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Quoting blessedmommie07:

Congrats!  Just give yourself small milestones by counting up.  Like yay I'm 10 weeks now, now I'm in my 2nd trimester and so one. 

thank you and i think that would help alot
TwinkleStars918
by Amanda on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a miscarriage in November 2009, had a period in January and found out I was pregnant in February. My son will be three in September . I was constantly worried, but at each OB appointment they commented on how strong his heartbeat was, and that gave me a bit of peace
3xBabylove
by Heather on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what I did and man it let soooo good when I hit 12 weeks and 18 and now I'm 21 weeks in buyin things cause I was petrified to .... Take it one step at a time!!

Quoting cheetah90210:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

thank you and i think that would help alot

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Congrats!! I had a my rainbow baby almost 2 years ago but I didn't get pregnant until about 1 year after my loss.  But my best advice is just to take things one day at a time and do your best not to think about the what if's.  Sending lots of sticky dust your way and I hope you end up having a happy and healthy 9 momths.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)